NFL talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Pappypinel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ok my English mates…are you ready to make some serious  cash….sell the house…sell the dog..or even sell the misses. There’s no stronger teams better than representing  the AFC other than the Kansas  city chiefs..And representing  the NFC should be the New Orleans Saints. These two high scoring powerhouses will play in the Superbowl  in Atlanta  I can’t see any other teams getting  in their way.  Thank you uncle pap

CharlieUtd WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Chicago Bears will be there for me. Getting stronger and stronger as season goes on. Little blip against NYG but looking good. Though being a Bears fan I might be a little hopeful with this. haha.

mcgameboy WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I’m a Saints fan and I’m not taking anything for granted. There is no such thing as a sure thing in the NFL.

Every contender this year has flaws.

This season, the passing and scoring records have been tumbling left, right and centre. Despite that, defense still matters.

The Saints @ Cowboys and Rams @ Bears games proved that shutdown defense can beat a top-tier offense.

And the Ravens were very close to beating the Chiefs.

The only problem the Ravens, Cowboys and Bears have is that their quarterbacks are error-prone.

But if Jackson, Trubisky and Prescott can put a mistake-free game together, their defences will take care of the rest.

And are you going to rule out the Patriots? Brady is a stone-cold killer. You can’t ever count him out.

The Chargers, Colts and the Seahawks are the dark horses for me.

The playoffs are going to be awesome this season. I can’t wait.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Im a big Packers fan and usually go over to the US every year to watch a game if I can.

This year however I am just going to sit in the corner and cry. A Lot.

Miss you big Mike M

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Pappypinel wrote:

Ok my English mates…are you ready to make some serious  cash….sell the house…sell the dog..or even sell the misses. There’s no stronger teams better than representing  the AFC other than the Kansas  city chiefs..And representing  the NFC should be the New Orleans Saints. These two high scoring powerhouses will play in the Superbowl  in Atlanta  I can’t see any other teams getting  in their way.  Thank you uncle pap

well that went a bit awry for ya huh…

As a vikings fan Im loving seeing the saints fans reeling from bad reffing dumping them out of a superbowl.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Anyone watch last night’s games? Bloody hell, they were both amazing. Close, action-packed and plenty of drama!

I’m routing for Rams, but I was a bit gutted for Saints after the ref missed the call for that foul.

Either of the #2 seeds (Rams and Patriots) winning the Superbowl was 4/1 before the matches yesterday.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Skol vikings, what a win. fucking kwiff wouldnt pay out because the win was in overtime so ive nuked that account. fuck kwiff.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Kwiff doesnt pay out on overtime? WTF? Its NFL… end of game is end of GAME, not regulation. Ban them.

Also Chiefs vs Vikings looks like a fun SB!

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Ramm wrote:

Skol vikings, what a win. fucking kwiff wouldnt pay out because the win was in overtime so ive nuked that account. fuck kwiff.

Hi Ramm just checked Kwiffs rules regarding NFL overtime it says it pays out on result after overtime unless it was HT/FT or QUARTER betting which doesn`t include overtime hope this helps.

Who do you fancy for SUPERBOWL now?????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

49ers v Ravens for the Superbowl.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

They say they only pay for games that finish in regular time which is bugger all good for NFL betting cos hell there have been 2 overtime games this weekend alone.

This season has been so competitive id not really hazard a guess but for the sake of fun lets say vikings vs ravens in the purple bowl

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

well then they are insane. As games are either money line or with spread. Either way its a winnable bet with OT. REport them

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Ramm wrote:

They say they only pay for games that finish in regular time which is bugger all good for NFL betting cos hell there have been 2 overtime games this weekend alone.

This season has been so competitive id not really hazard a guess but for the sake of fun lets say vikings vs ravens in the purple bowl

Don’t understand how they can say this CRAP when it says in Kwiffs rules they pay most NFL bets on result after overtime ie handicap betting total points winning margins outright betting etc.

Totally agree with eejit101, I would also report them there taking the PISS.

KANSAS vs SAN FRAN 49s for superbowl.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Seems the OP wasnt quite honest, or they made a weird bet, as i asked Kwiff and they pay on OT result.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Bet slip says “excl. OT” and there was no option to include it afaik. I picked match winner and assumed that i was picking the match winner. Wouldn’t know who to complain to and im not arsed as i doubt id get anywhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)