New video format ? please!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

People who complain about the way you look are clearly uncomfortable with their sexuality, what does it matter what another bloke looks like , I’d do you anyway for a trip to Asda , seriously though I love your vids , would just love to see some of your mental breakdowns and big win madness , what you reckon ? Even if it’s every so often , film it with the face camera and if big wins happen etc you have the extra emotional footage

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

@thebandit if you were to video yourself do you think you would act any different? I would like to see you playing reel king, I often hear you slapping yourself, sounds like you do damage!

Ps. you look nothing what I imagined, i’d happily give up my first 1000x to see more of that face ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha i’d do you anyway 😀 made me chuckle

Yeah i was intending to get the green screen going properly after i had done the big screen thing last year but then what do you know… the world and his friend green screened themselves properly shortly after that and i cba copying haha i am sure i will sort something in relation to it but it isn’t as easy as just flicking a switch unfortunately and i’m not really that great with all computer bollocks set up lol I guess that is what Seedy is for!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Jok3st3r wrote:

@thebandit if you were to video yourself do you think you would act any different? I would like to see you playing reel king, I often hear you slapping yourself, sounds like you do damage!

Ps. you look nothing what I imagined, i’d happily give up my first 1000x to see more of that face ?

Nah not really, me is me tbh, the me you hear is the me you’d see if i could be arsed to set it all up and go down that road 😀 There are a variety of reasons why it isn’t really feasible right now though – the shite internet being one of them lol

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Jok3st3r wrote:

Nah not really, me is me tbh, the me you hear is the me you’d see if i could be arsed to set it all up and go down that road ? There are a variety of reasons why it isn’t really feasible right now though – the shite internet being one of them lol

Fair enough mate , like I say won’t effect my enjoyment of watching anyway , I bet it is a pain in the sense to set it all up , I wouldn’t know where to start myself , you do what you think is the best option anyway , it’s your video ?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)