New video format ? please!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I have always loved your videos , always will , theyā€™re just great , but and Iā€™m not saying itā€™s a huge bad thing but Iā€™d love for you videos to include a first person camera , just fee like we miss the emotions when you hit those big wins , especially Reel King , would be great to see , I know youā€™ve probably heard it a lot of times , but how about starting the new year with a new style of video , be able to advertise your website and prize draws , will you sleep on it ? ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

That’s the thing I dislike, watching streamers faces… I tend to only watch stop and step along with the Bandit… Stream Rockinrolla when he’s finished so I can position his faces off my view hahhahaha… Its my pet hate lol. ? Even the female streamers I don’t watch.

Is that strange?Ā  ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Stevie25 wrote:

Thatā€™s the thing I dislike, watching streamers facesā€¦ I tend to only watch stop and step along with the Banditā€¦ Stream Rockinrolla when heā€™s finished so I can position his faces off my view hahhahahaā€¦ Its my pet hate lol. ? Even the female streamers I donā€™t watch.

Is that strange?Ā  ?

“Tension of the anus” that is know as lad

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Thatā€™s the thing I dislike, watching streamers facesā€¦ I tend to only watch stop and step along with the Banditā€¦ Stream Rockinrolla when heā€™s finished so I can position his faces off my view hahhahahaā€¦ Its my pet hate lol. ? Even the female streamers I donā€™t watch.

Is that strange?Ā  ?

ā€œTension of the anusā€ that is know as lad

Very strange haha , donā€™t get me wrong , love every single one of his face , just would love to see him when he goes mental on reel king and smashes his mouse up with GRIFFIN , donā€™t think Iā€™d watch any other streamer if he did that , everything Iā€™d need rightbyhwee , plus I have a man crush ?

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

One of his ā€œvideosā€ not face , see what I mean about the man crush HA!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

The bandits voice and face are perfect for Internet videos and Radio ?Ā 

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

KizLFC wrote:

I have always loved your videos , always will , theyā€™re just great , but and Iā€™m not saying itā€™s a huge bad thing but Iā€™d love for you videos to include a first person camera , just fee like we miss the emotions when you hit those big wins , especially Reel King , would be great to see , I know youā€™ve probably heard it a lot of times , but how about starting the new year with a new style of video , be able to advertise your website and prize draws , will you sleep on it ? ??

Yeah i thought the same thing a while ago. Then Bandit did the huge screen thingy! I kinda liked it but i honestly do prefer the just talking over the video.

Then again there are some instances where id og loved to have seen his face react…like when he “sharted” himself or when he has a huge win and goes mental!

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yeah thatā€™s the exact thing I mean , itā€™s that little bit where you canā€™t see the emotions that Iā€™m missing haha , loads of times Iā€™ve wished I could see his reactions , the mess in his pants was one of those ?

Radar1974 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

KizLFC wrote:

Would we also see his missus sneaking in to take his wallet to go to ASDA and mini Bandit stealing his Ribena? ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mondayblues23 wrote:

I honestly got to say, i find it so rude when someone tells me i have a face for radio. I’m hardly this guy am i….

I’m not the greatest looking guy in the world of course but i also wouldn’t class myself as anything less than “average” tbh

Never had a problem with the ladies is all i can say eh lol

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Bandit if you ever do a single slot series think it woukd be good to live stream and have us all talking and having a great laugh for a couple of hours mate from never seing aĀ  pic of you you look how i thought you would from your voice a freindley faced guy

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The Bandit wrote:

Mondayblues23 wrote:

I honestly got to say, i find it so rude when someone tells me i have a face for radio. Iā€™m hardly this guy am iā€¦.

Iā€™m not the greatest looking guy in the world of course but i also wouldnā€™t class myself as anything less than ā€œaverageā€ tbh

Absolute Stunner R Kid <3

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Mondayblues23 wrote:

I honestly got to say, i find it so rude when someone tells me i have a face for radio. Iā€™m hardly this guy am iā€¦.

Iā€™m not the greatest looking guy in the world of course but i also wouldnā€™t class myself as anything less than ā€œaverageā€ tbh

A diamond in the rough there laddie!

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Lol notrege, good one šŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)