My VS blackjack history

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

9 hands, not one win and 7 of them were the dealer getting 21.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That’s harsh mate. Let’s hope the next 9 hands your the one with 21 seven times.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Just had my friday cash back thing on VS, £5.01 and stuck it on. Hit on 13 bust. Dealer hit 5.5 so probably would have won it. I should have stuck but still. 10 losing hands in a row. (granted, one was a push but lost on the insurance)

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You know what mate, I have a very similar story over at Videoslots. I have played hundreds of hands over there across multiple blackjack games and no word of a lie my average RTP is like 45% which is absolutely horrific for a game with low house advantage. Single deck is like 99% theoretical RTP with perfect strategy!

To get nine in a row like that is absolutely dire, sorry to hear that. Hope your screen is still in tact and not smashed in ?

Honestly the amount of times I’ve had 20 and the dealer has been on like 13 then gets the 8 to 21 is unbelievable. Loads of people called out the blackjack that Rolla was playing as rigged the other night for like the dealer having two blackjacks in a row… If that’s rigged, then what the actual fuck have I been playing to get this unlucky?!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’m calling it 10 to be honest Bio because I couldn’t win the last hand I just played. Having 13 and being dealt a 10 meant the dealer was hitting 20 if I stuck.

25/01/19
    12:18:58
    Blackjack Classic St…
    5.82% All time RTP
    6.78% Current month

99.75% theoretical

I really wanna know how it’s possible. Like roulette, I think there is more than a house edge going on with 12 black numbers in a row, 7 evens, triple 18 coming out in a row, a history board showing no less than 7 duplicate numbers from the last 20, one of them triplicate.

I feel very confident if someone made a guaranteed balanced fully fair roulette table, the number patterns would be a lot more average. As for cards, we know some sites are fixing things. Ever heard of that free play poker on FB Zynga Holdem ? People showing a history of 8 royal flushes in a month while they claim a double random deck shuffle with me saying “If it’s random, why twice ?” Zynga didn’t like that question.

I feel the industry is beyond taking the piss, to be honest.

DizzieEgg WANTED $4
    Outlaw

All swings & roundabouts tbh. It will come back and pop a streak like that in your favour at some point. I took VS for £4K in August from £30 & all BJ too. So have faith

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

If you was playing computer Blackjack then I find this happens all the time, literally in the playing history seeing the dealer having 20,21,20,21,21,21,20,20 for like 20 hands running.

Saying that hitting against a 5 is asking for trouble, hope that was a tilt decision.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)