MY true thoughts for the day!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 28 (Plus 1 day) – Mrs Xbob has a new fan! Might stop that complaint at least ?

Consultant wasn’t the best appointment ever, they have pushed us onto the diabetes team because Mrs Xbob’s fasting sugar level was too high. They failed to take into account the last thing she ate was shitloads of caramel ?? Plus she’s got Physio today to try and stop her pelvic pain being quite so severe.

Baby now has a Cot Bed and Bottle Maker (Thanks to @thebandit ‘s generosity!) So we’re all done buying stuff now, until Mrs Xbob finds something else she MUST have for the Baby!

Can actually see the baby pressing it’s foot at the bump now, that’s a bit weird ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I read the first line and thought well who is it then ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I read the first line and thought well who is it then ??

I don’t know, she just kept saying something about 16 inches and I just handed the bank card ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Much love Xbob, and good luck in the final weeks. Please post a few pics on this thread once she pops!

all in good taste of course ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Much love Xbob, and good luck in the final weeks. Please post a few pics on this thread once she pops!

all in good taste of course ?

Thanks JB, I’m planning on livestreaming on twitch (not true ?)

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Really happy for you dude,

I saw my mates baby’s hand through her bump once.. Weird as fuck ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Really happy for you dude,

I saw my mates baby’s hand through her bump once.. Weird as fuck ?

It’s really odd ? but wonderful at the same time

Trixie14 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

hows the pregnancy going ?? good I hope wish yous all the best..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 29!

Mrs Xbob has to check her blood sugar levels before and after every meal….it was obvious that was going to happen because she eats too much caramel ?

We’ve also got a pretty good idea of when the baby will be born as there are two different scenarios each with a fairly solid date (unless baby decides to come naturally of course). I’ll be keeping that quiet though for reasons that will become apparent soon enough ?

The physio appointment made the pain worse, it’s hard to see her struggling but we are getting close to the big day now.

She said she wants me to pick up some Donuts today from the shop ??  ???

Could do with the weather not being quite so warm though ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes don’t spill the beans on expected date. Comp to follow starting beginning of August. Everything seems to be going smoothly he says lol. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 30!!

Big milestone this one, Mrs Xbob has complained every day this week that the baby is wiggling lots ?

We only have one appointment so far this week ??

Mrs Xbob has declared that she isn’t doing this again as it’s a young person’s game ? give it 18 months I say ?

The app says she’s the size of a Cauliflower this week but I think she’s more like a stack of Donuts ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ahh, this last 10 weeks will fly. I remember my last 10 weeks of my pregnancy, and as horrible as a pregnancy it was, it did go really fast. Only seems like 2 minutes ago but my daughter is 4 now 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 31 ?

The weather this week has made Mrs Xbob a little bit annoyed ☀️ and the fan really wasn’t making things any better ?

Apart from that a nice easy week, not much in the way of appointments until a baby growth scan a week on Tuesday ?

Mrs Xbob finally decided on the baby bag, so that’s ordered, arrived and loaded up ready now ?

@Haz40 now has his “Guess the date and time” forum competition open, thank you for this nice gesture matey ? good luck everyone ?

Forum giveaway open to every member.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 32(+4 days!)

Had a busy week, consultant + midwife + growth scan all on Tuesday ?

Baby is doing well, still big but not as big on the scale as 4 weeks ago ?

Mrs Xbob has been off work for over 4 months ? she usually works evenings so it’s seriously eating into gaming time now ?

Another week off from appointments now ??

Getting there slowly ? Mrs Xbob has had enough with the warm weather ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Buy her a battery powered fan she can hold in front of her face, they work wonders when you’re hot and pregnant haha. Not long now 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘MY true thoughts for the day!’ is closed to new replies.