My bet this weekend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aaronoafc WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Leicester

Spurs

Middlesbrough

Sheff united (dreaded early ko)

Sunderland

Around  18/1 on sky bet although ill putting it on in the bookies facing work hoping to get a few beer tokens for tonight. Reckon ill get around 15s in the bookies.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Good luck. Hope you don’t suffer the curse of the early kick off. ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

The two that worry me there are Spurs and Sunderland.
    Spurs haven’t been great lately. The 1-0 win in Germany was good, but considering Dortmund’s performance lately and the 0-3 deficit, they didn’t really have a lot to play for that game. Even so, Spurs were under constant pressure during the first 45 minutes.
    Southampton performed well against Man United, so it all depends on if they just played out of their minds that game, or if their form is picking up. Who knows?
    Sunderland are good, but Wycombe haven’t been too shabby either, and hold a decent position going into the end of the season. Wycombe only have 5 losses in 17 home games, so it’s a tough one.
    Leicester, Middlesborough and Sheffield United should win. Or atleast I hope so, as I bet on all 3 lol.

I would be lying if I said I hope it works out for you, as I want Spurs to lose for Man United’s sake. But we can catch them later on, and worst case you’ll win, so that’s not too bad 🙂

aaronoafc WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Looked promasing at half time.

Ended up as good as a kick in the gonads would be

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)