Must try harder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Oh dear andrethegiant aka Andy mitzy ?‍♂️. Did you not know wb is a member on tgc and did you not also know she was a part of our chat group for 4 months ??. Btw i would like to know what changed with you. 11 threads started all about the bandit which is fair enough but you do sound like a hypocrite. Also remember anyone ever trying to get fivers and tenners out the members here. Oh yes that was you trying to get people to part with money to meet the bandit ?‍♂️

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Also remember anyone ever trying to get fivers and tenners out the members here. Oh yes that was you trying to get people to part with money to meet the bandit ?‍♂️

@seedy will be raising an invoice and sending it to me, don’t give him ideas ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Also remember anyone ever trying to get fivers and tenners out the members here. Oh yes that was you trying to get people to part with money to meet the bandit ?‍♂️

Xbob … xbob I’ve got an idea I just need some invoice paper and you’re signature…. ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Xbob … xbob I’ve got an idea I just need some invoice paper and you’re signature…. ????

?????

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Read before you comment Andy/audry or w/e and you’ll discover how incorrect you are.

I’ve said it before when JB was spouting off about TGC and BIAM. Theyre gambling communities not primary school football teams, the rivalry some people seem to be desperate to encourage between them is pathetic.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Oh dear andrethegiant aka Andy mitzy ?‍♂️. Did you not know wb is a member on tgc and did you not also know she was a part of our chat group for 4 months ??. Btw i would like to know what changed with you. 11 threads started all about the bandit which is fair enough but you do sound like a hypocrite. Also remember anyone ever trying to get fivers and tenners out the members here. Oh yes that was you trying to get people to part with money to meet the bandit ?‍♂️

Wtf? Is that true?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Wtf? Is that true?

There isn’t anything false in that post mate.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR_5ytQstfE

Standard Monday for the big man

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)