MrVegas withdrawals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    powleybobs WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi I’m new to posting on here but been a regular viewer for a couple years. I wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with MrVegas withdrawals, I requested two withdrawals almost a week ago now. One for £650 and one for £350 not sure how they did it but they sent the £350 to the wrong account and they have confirmed this but have still not refunded me the £350 I have been talking on live chat everyday to he told it’s with the payment supervisor and I should hear something soon but nothing. Not sure what I can do to get this resolved.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

powleybobs wrote:

Hi I’m new to posting on here but been a regular viewer for a couple years. I wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with MrVegas withdrawals, I requested two withdrawals almost a week ago now. One for £650 and one for £350 not sure how they did it but they sent the £350 to the wrong account and they have confirmed this but have still not refunded me the £350 I have been talking on live chat everyday to he told it’s with the payment supervisor and I should hear something soon but nothing. Not sure what I can do to get this resolved.

Mr Vegas are the same company as videoslots, and for all the rtp nonsense and random issues here and there, typically they are pretty solid with withdrawals, I’ve been with them for 7-8 years and absolutely no issues, so I wouldn’t  be to concerned, but pushing never hurt anybody…

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I absolutely agree, they’re pretty good when it comes to withdrawals so don’t worry they’ll get it sorted. I had a withdrawal issue not so long ago and it took a couple of weeks before the money was credited back to me. It too was with the payment provider and I had to provide nearly daily bank statements to prove I never received it. If you’re worried then use screenshot or the email transcript button in chat to give you peace of mind until it drops into your account. They’re a good site but fixing mistakes takes time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)