Mr B’s Digital Art thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Last one for tonight. A DOUBLE SIDED FLYER I did. All the cars are cut out from digital stills, everything else is either 2 or 3D

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Eightblack WANTED $106
    Outlaw

I’m so glad you decided not to leave, I love all the regulars on this forum, yourself and even JB included lol

I really like your art, do you do it for a living or is it just a hobby that pays for itself?

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Not really sure about the vibe right now Eightblack but we’ll see how it goes. Yea, it’s more a hobby really. People do appreciate what I do and on the very odd occasion someone wants something doing, but most times they think an artwork taking 12 hours can cost £20. One guy wanted a promotional 3D video and expected me to be polite about him thinking it would cost a fiver. I didn’t reply to both his attempts to get a response.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $324
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Not really sure about the vibe right now Eightblack but we’ll see how it goes. Yea, it’s more a hobby really. People do appreciate what I do and on the very odd occasion someone wants something doing, but most times they think an artwork taking 12 hours can cost £20. One guy wanted a promotional 3D video and expected me to be polite about him thinking it would cost a fiver. I didn’t reply to both his attempts to get a response.

Some people are piss takers mate. What you do takes a lot of skill and only certain people have the patience and the eye to do it. You should charge what everyone else does mate. Its your time and skill set at the end of the day. People come to you as they cant do it themselves.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

This for example, is something I made influenced heavily by reggae music and the circle of people I was around. Quite a few hours went into this. I then used it as a backdrop for another artwork than in total made for about 40 hours.

Eightblack WANTED $106
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Haha there’s a subreddit called r/choosingbeggars which is full of stories about people requesting ridiculously hard pieces of art for either free or fuck all because they think it takes five minutes lol

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

This radio station no longer exists. But the above image of course contains a concept that is entirely mine. A lot of time and effort and I absolutely love the outcome.

Yea Andy, the guy who I made the initial promo for loved it. Didn’t pay for it, but when I wanted his services (he is self employed mechanic) he wanted paying. It was his friend who expected me to make pretty things for him for almost nothing.

Haz40 WANTED $291
    Outlaw

Well I just think it’s a pleasure to view this extraordinary work.😁👍

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Fair play, that’s some great work there mate. 👍

andywilliams1187 WANTED $324
    Outlaw

I cant even draw stick men mate.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Yes, I am a wolves supporter from day one so it was inevitable I would make wwfc things. Aside from one process in this image, making the rest of this took about an hour. Because the image is realtime 3D the process that took the time was working out the size and angle of each panel. I love that it looks flawless but also that I know it is perfect, mathematically. Nerdy but true. lmao

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)