Mr B’s Digital Art thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Every so often I will post a picture I have made. These pictures are usually all my own work. By that I mean, sometimes I reply on google images for textures or other things. Other times, the whole image is mine. This will include different things, from somewhat meaningful art, sometimes fun art, and sometimes experiments or just plain messing about. Anyhow…. I hope you find something positive or enjoyable in this thread. Oh and please leave your muddy shoes at the door. 🙂

One of my earlier works, made using an industry leading 3d program and paint shop pro. More so an attempt to see if I could do it but turned out well and I am happy with the result. And who doesn’t love a cute lion cub or few ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $324
    Outlaw

Mr B. If I sent you some photos of my family (gran, grandad uncle etc) do you think you could make it look like one photo. I want to put something together for my dad’s birthday in June and we never had a photo all together.

Would obviously pay you for your time in doing this if it can be done.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

This of course is a process of colouration. Starting with the white shoe, add a new layer and set it to colour on the layer type. Do your bit adding and deleting colour where you want it and you are left with the coloured shoe. This process can take 20 minutes, or longer if you need to be more precise.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Of course Andy. You will have to wait for @Seedy to see this and pass you my email. Would need to see the photos to confirm it can be done (at least to my satisfaction)

Outlaw

Nice one mate I will dig some old photos out over the weekend and get them fired over to you.

Just drop me an email mate at andywilliams1187@gmail.com

My email address is all over the forum already hahaha

groundiskey WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice work @Mr B

I enjoy the odd doodle too, would you mind if I posted up a couple of images on this thread?

Haz40 WANTED $291
    Outlaw

Great work Mr. B 😁

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

ok Andy, nay problem mate 777

@groundiskey, feel free. I would love to see what others have been upto. I’m also experienced in 3 decades of music critique so don’t worry about me being horrid. Although now I have said that, you’ll probably blow my socks off lol

groundiskey WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Ok cheers, here’s a bit of pyrography. (Drawing on wood with a hot poker like a soldering iron).

A couple of mates Bob and Jimmi.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

I went to Manchester right after the bombing at the arena. It was a completely surreal place to be. The change was significant. There were 100’s of news teams, vans, armed police. A mother of one of the girls who died was being interviewed but she couldn’t keep it together. My phone died so i went in a phone shop and they happily let me charge it. I came out and bumped into someone, entirely my fault. They apologised. People were stood around, in their thousands, paying homage to the lost and the families there of. I took photos of all the memorials, flowers and cards. Some political lunatic killed a bunch of kids (and adults) and gained nothing. It was synonymous with the next concert where Black Eye Peas joined Ariana Grand on stage and sung “where is the love” together. The irony being that at that very point, nothing else mattered. You can’t buy that.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Groundiskey, they are epic !

groundiskey WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Cheers,

And here’s a bit of digital doodling, a vector illustration of the Golem in the game Clash of clans.

Outlaw

The Manchester arena is something that I am currently working on as its one of my major jobs at the moment (designing the emergency plan, crowd flow/dynamics for evacuations). Its still surreal now mate. One of my work projects that I need to be 100% on.

Keeps me awake most nights designing the plans.

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

For one reason I was left very unhappy with this picture. We went with teamtictac to the top gear track where apparently, loads of money was raised for charity. I used almost £4,000 worth of software to make this image. When i shared it, someone took it and started doing marketing with it. Didn’t say a word to me. Thanks guys. Some people eh….

Mr B WANTED $219
    Outlaw

Very easy to do when you know a few little methods.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)