Moon princess

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brad_r WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I love this game but I never bonus it £500 at 60p stake something wrong there I don’t want it on the ban list just yet get a bonus  on it to show me it can pay

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It does my tits in this game, there is always one little sweaty bellend left at the end so the bonus doesn’t trigger lol Bastard game 😀

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Great Game. Never In Doubt 🙂

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Not a fan. Given it loads of chances. None of my last few Love bonuses have done anything (and they take forever to hit). I’ll do 50 – 100 spins every now and again but no more. Base game rinses you.

n1ckK WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit – post number 1!

I’m jut watching your latest video as I always do (been watching you fro the start).

Moon P is my favourite type of game, don’t know why it just appeals to my problem solving brain.

It took me a while but let me try to explain why you get trinity with 4 girls sometimes and why it leaves 1 behind like it did on your video….

Although the girls together create wins they are treated as different symbols (love, star, storm etc) Therefore if you have a line of 4 girls and let’s say 3 together are love and the 4th is storm you get the line of 3 + the line of 4 making the 3 hits you need for a trinity.

On the bonus the storm always takes away 2 symbols. What you needed was all the girls to be different or all the girls to be the same. Unfortunately (and the game knows what it’s doing) you had 3 girls of the same symbol plus the green circle which is why it removed those ‘2’ symbols.

Hope that helps??

PS Rise of Olympus works in exactly the same way!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)