Montezuma Megaways

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Montezuma Megaways is out Bandit hope you get this message today because its still 3 symbols at the moment and 2 symbols in bonus for extra multiplyer, we all know it will change to 4 symbols like the rest so maybe a goo time to get on and grab yourself some pennys and fun

good luck hope you go and check

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

I think it will get pulled.

It’s on Casumo atm.. but bugged. wont run

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Ok its working now.. just had my first bonus.. paid 46 x..

the limiting thing, is no retriggers.. will lead to some very poor bonuses.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

pays are so bad..

you can have 3 small wins, cascading down, and STILL not get your bet back !

ewww

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Wow.. i just had 3 wheels on the board, and it didn’t register a Bonus… just carried on spinning.. !!!!

It puts 4 wilds up the top a LOT.

First bonus only took about 15 X.. now gone another 140X and nada.

Wheel can spin at least 3 times at the top trying to find a win (and still fail!)

Biggest win, about 12 x…

Not seen a 117k megaways yet.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It seems a bit pointless without the retrigger mechanic but will reserve judgement until I see it in action ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hell no!!! The original is wank enough wont be going near this game ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

What the fuck is the point of this slot? I feel like all ingenuity is officially dead with the latest run of megaways slots.

Without the retrigger mechanic and fixed multiplier, all this surely is, is another reskin of all of the other basic megaways games?

Lazy and pointless.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

What the fuck is the point of this slot? I feel like all ingenuity is officially dead with the latest run of megaways slots.

Without the retrigger mechanic and fixed multiplier, all this surely is, is another reskin of all of the other basic megaways games?

Lazy and pointless.

Bet it can pay off it’s titties though!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I can see how this can go mad, but you need a “retrigger” ont he last bonus spin to make it happen i think. Not a great game.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

I can see how this can go mad, but you need a “retrigger” ont he last bonus spin to make it happen i think. Not a great game.

You can win like 30 spins though, and the retrigger can boost the multiplier by like 15x at a time, you can easily get like 30-40x multipliers, I think even 20x multipliers will be commonplace in the bonus with this game.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Bonuses are pretty good. But I’m not sure what the lowest amount of spins is .. mine were 12 and 14 mostly.

I had a four scatter trigger and I think it put a 40 max on the wheel .

I don’t think you will see that many bad bonuses

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Nickslot got yesterday over 150x on retrigger on £4 bet,he got pay like £2k,payout is bad for £4 on 150x,lots bugs on game it get stuck many times need refresh

Nathanio WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I’ve noticed numerous “visual errors” in the game so far.
    The most common bug is, after a cascade win/s a ‘winning combination’ will be displayed but doesn’t pay or cascade?! It only seems to happen when the top reel is involved in the win.

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

This game is fecked! 80 quid through it on 20p spins, barely a taste of a bonus! Think I got 2 scatters 3 times! Must be faulty lol. Its a pile of mince! ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)