Monopoly Live any good??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

Haven’t had a chance to play the new Monopoly Live game yet but just wondered who has? Is it any good? Anyone got any strategies for it? @Bandit will you play it for a video? Saw one time on YouTube video the bonus went for 2440x or something when they landed in Mayfair which sounds rather good??

Jimmy

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not had a go myself looks the same as dreamcatcher. Did have a watch of a stream when someone was playing it seen the bonus ‘rolls’ a couple of times but didnt see anything close to x2440 most i seen on mayfair was x150

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I’m loving this game lately, the most I’ve seen on Mayfair is 500x and I’m sure that’s the highest it goes unless you get chance first which I guess can multiply it up to 5000x if the chance multiplier is 10x I’ve had many sessions which I’ve started with ten or twenty quid and cashed out over 100 even 200, I just don’t play the 1 and 5, can go ages without rolls tho and that’s painful

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

ok 2000x 😛

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

How many times would you need to land on chance to have such increased multipliers. As from what i seen it was x5-x20 most of the way around the board with x100-x150 on mayfair although never even seen it get to the home stretch. Some land that though ??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)