Money Train 2 in the midst of battle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SerenityNow WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Currently grinding Money Train 2. In UK so can’t bonus buy. I’ve been here before but this one is getting silly!

Currently 1600x in hole. Been playing for about 5 hours on auto. Zero bonuses. Untold amount of teases. Highest multi off tease 15x. Bricked. Highest hit 150x ish, which was off a tease.

This thing is some kind of brutal. And I’m locked in. Stubborn and stupid as hell. How deep is the mofo going to take me tonight. We will see. But one thing’s for sure. Ain’t leaving this mofo until it bonuses.

Saving grace is I haven’t done my usual and increased bet size in the chase. Obv leaves almost no hope of a recovery. But meh.

What a wonder…

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I would stop. I think that relax gaming makes games specifically for bonus buys. If you look at the majority of their games, they are impossible to bonus. Have near no base game potential and the bonus once you get it can still be 10x. Its also a boring as fuck bonus.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

i did last week like 1000spin no bonus I stop playing, day later try 100 spin got bonus in 5th spin pay 350x

SerenityNow WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I ended up getting the bonus, it was quite a journey. Bagged a 2000x loss that night for my troubles. And hit the take a break for a week button.

Just smashed another 1000x this evening in quick order. Chasing on ‘The Wiz’. Could not get the bonus for the life of me, then pulled a 5 scatter trigger. Got excited I may get back to some reasonable loss. Went for 25xish. No respins. I get stuck on a machine and just punt until it bonuses way too often. Drive multiplayer Mayhem (dont ask me why I opened that bastard up again after years) did me for about 900x the other night. Madness. Its bad either way. But when you are chasing a bonus with relatively shite potential, it gets real annoying. I got to kick this habbit.

ianh21 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

its a bitch to bonus but its been ok recently, 2 x bonus recently in 50 spins.  2nd one even gave me 568x – 20p stake.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

ianh21 wrote:

its a bitch to bonus but its been ok recently, 2 x bonus recently in 50 spins.  2nd one even gave me 568x – 20p stake.

Not bad, I’ve gone hundreds and hundreds of spins on money train 2 without a bonus on 4 or 5 different occasions. If it’s in a good mood the base makes up for it luckily 👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)