Missing the weekend scores.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m the same every year. Weekends just aren’t the same when the footy season is not on. I know there are play off finals. Europa league and champions league finals plus England games to come but i miss the scores on a Saturday. Super Sunday games as well as the mid week matches. I get bored easier and i know there are loads of sporting events coming such as grand prixs Wimbledon the open. Plenty of horse racing and darts in Blackpool in july but weekends aren’t as good when you can’t put your acca on and sit and watch soccer Saturday. It’s alright in euro and world cup years but the odd numbered years june to August yawn boring. It’s not about the betting. I don’t actually do many accas it’s just something to look forward to. Up to you to decide whether you agree or am i just sad.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I support man United, I’m glad it’s over ?. Money wise I’m glad for the break , did really bad on the coupons this season .But yeah Saturday’s are not the same without the football .

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Do what I do with the f1 and watch replays 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Do what I do with the f1 and watch replays ?

Na can’t watch the replays ?. Anyway it’s monaco this weekend and it’s another non overtaking track of course. Who will win ?. Hamilton or bottas cos no one else can. Oh i wish it would rain at a grand prix. Might make bit more interesting lol. Well might do at spa. Think that’s about the only one nowadays. Hope your feeling better today wb and your not single. ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah, it didn’t rain at all last year at Silverstone..  it was friggin horrible trying to find some shade in all the open air. The year before, it rained for about 10 minutes. I’m hoping Verstappen wins but that’s never going to happen ?. Hoping Hamilton and Bottas have a set back and maybe Vettle will take it.

Oh yeah you cant watch replays on football, it’s not as exciting as F1 😉 :p??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Winningbird wrote:

Yeah, it didn’t rain at all last year at Silverstone..  it was friggin horrible trying to find some shade in all the open air. The year before, it rained for about 10 minutes. I’m hoping Verstappen wins but that’s never going to happen ?. Hoping Hamilton and Bottas have a set back and maybe Vettle will take it.

Oh yeah you cant watch replays on football, it’s not as exciting as F1 ? :p??

A gal thats into F1 is my kinda wamen! ?

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

All about golf for me when football disappears. And if you get lucky with a few good picks you can have bets running for 4 days providing excitement at very good odds. Does hinge on you liking golf though so not for everyone ??

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I really miss the footy as well, I do like to have the golf on in the background though. I feel like sometimes I get more fun on a bet on the golf especially with all the different bets you can do now and as it’s over 4 days it somehow seems better value for money

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m a keen golfer and like to watch as well. You can get some great odds as you know. If i have a bet it’s normally 4 or 5 players 50/1 and bigger couple of quid each way.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah pretty shit and the womans world cup just ain’t going to cut it. Golf=snooze feast. Go karts=snooze feast

Will just have to go outside for a change 😛

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah pretty shit and the womans world cup just ain’t going to cut it. Golf=snooze feast. Go karts=snooze feast

Will just have to go outside for a change ?

You don’t like golf that’s impossible your Scottish. The home of golf. Every scotsman likes golf or so i thought. ??

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Just a quick post about the under 21 championship – tonight France play Romania at 8pm

France are 6/4 Romania are 11/2 and the draw is 4/5.

now admittedly I don’t know a great deal about under 21 football but I have NEVER seen the odds of a draw be odds on! (I have checked with sky and b365 in case it was an error but both offering the same odds).

Can any of our experts explain why this might be as to me France look a huge price but odds on for a draw seems strange….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I would build a bet personally if you can France win over 4.5 corners over 2.5 cards

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Just a quick post about the under 21 championship – tonight France play Romania at 8pm

now admittedly I don’t know a great deal about under 21 football but I have NEVER seen the odds of a draw be odds on! (I have checked with sky and b365 in case it was an error but both offering the same odds).

Can any of our experts explain why this might be as to me France look a huge price but odds on for a draw seems strange….

Both teams already qualified so not playing for anything both will most likely rest players

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Tricky0212 wrote:

Both teams already qualified so not playing for anything both will most likely rest players

Thanks Malky, I did think it would be you should shed some light ? that being said though in senior comps you don’t tend to see odds on for a draw in the same kind of situations do you? (I.e both teams qualified and resting players). Maybe you do and I’ve just never seen it.

Eiter way France at 6/4 ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)