Millionaire broke?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Melissalippets WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hello everyone,

Got a big thing for Big Time Gaming slot millionaire. Problem is i never reached more then 16 spins. Never a re trigger. And the last 5 games it took my bonus at 8 spins to zero. I play on 1 euro and 3 euro last time.

Now my problem is that it does me on the phonecall for 83% change. The crowd is 9/10 a bust. 50 50 the same.

Is this normal or is this just bad luck. Played it like a 100 times maybe.

Iam down on it big times money wise.

Anybody other experiences? Do i just need to quit it and take the big loss?

Its so hard with such a loss to leave but its rolling me.

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Its a very hit and miss game. You get a lot of playtime for your money on it. I’d say don’t give up till you land that big hit – then run for the hills.

I actually managed to get up to 22 spins last night when I landed this choice…

Thought I’d take the 22 spins and it still only paid 50x. If its gonna pay, its gonna pay – I’ve had better 8 spin features than this one was.

Keep trying Melissa – you’ll land a good one eventually.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

That’s the most i got up to 16 spins . So i have started collecting now at 16 seems to throw the 50/50 in at 16 . Had some nice hits on it . But had a lot off 10x and less too. It can take the piss to bonus as well , and the base game can go dead for like 20 spins .

Shadmun WANTED $21
    Outlaw

After 800 spins finally got a bonus tonight

Shadmun WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Followed by these belters

Shadmun WANTED $21
    Outlaw

So yeah 3 bonuses for a combined 10x

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Had 4 bonuses in my last session, good base game hits but yet again the bonus for me is absolute dog turd. 3 died at 8 spins, 50\50, 87% and a 83%. Only bonus I got paid 3x at 10 spins. Don’t know why I keep playing this as after 15 plus bonuses I’ve never had more than 20x.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)