Might come across harsh ….

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

As others have said, it’s normally pretty easy to spot the beggars compared to the valuable forum members with a genuine story or rant to tell.

But saying that, we shouldn’t automatically assume someone’s intent and attack them if they post. Step back and evaluate first, we all have different circumstances, and it’s important that people can use this forum as an avenue to vent, share and get stuff off their chest.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ironic how the op has asked about a giveaway today eh.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

@Haz40 to co-opt the thread title, that’s a bit harsh! 😀

There’s a difference between begging for cash and merely inquiring as to whether Steve has any plans for a festive season competition/giveaway like he’s done in the past. Though as someone said, would be a bit difficult now with bonus buys removed.

What a difference a year makes though! No begging posts on the forum lately. I know Steve is a generous, caring and charitable man and I imagine he’s continuing to help a lot of people behind the scenes, it’s just not publicly visible here, which I think is for the best. Also this time last year was when he was making huge bank virtually every day at the peak of the Reel King frenzy and I guess it made him feel good to share that astonishing run of luck both in terms of the epic story and the money that just wouldn’t stop rolling in almost every time he touched that slot.

But of course it led to a lot of chatter on the forum and then a lot of new accounts popped up every week. some with obviously contrived “living in my car” sob stories and some just transparently begging. I think sadly it was an example of the saying “no good deed goes unpunished”.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Ironic how the op has asked about a giveaway today eh.

Only on the forum when there’s money involved. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

?????????????

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)