Might come across harsh ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

As the title says . Might come across harsh but there’s a lot of people that are looking for handouts and preying on Steve’s generosity. January is a bad month for a lot of people / families. You just need to get on with it and take things head on . Let’s bring the positivity back …….

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Yea I’ve noticed a lot of people moaning they can’t bonus a certain game etc ever since he made the video and giveaway the bonuses that time ? ps I can’t bonus montezuma ever ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

It has been mentioned the same sort of post, it is important that people also feel they are completely welcome to share their story whatever it be though, those stories of loss, those stories of gains, they are all important and will resonate with someone. I like to think that we have a good little community going here and help will be provided wherever it is deemed necessary, it can be easier to spot the people that are looking to take advantage but unfortunately you will get that anywhere. It is vitally important that we listen properly to peoples stories and take it at face value, all i would say is if inconsistencies begin to pop up, if you are questioned on them please don’t take offence, that will just be me or anyone else for that matter trying to understand why maybe a couple of things don’t add up and so on – it is extremely likely that if a couple of inconsistencies are indeed picked up, questioned and then not replied to, that the person was maybe not all what they seemed to be to begin with but i say, if we have to entertain 9 not so genuine folk but there is 1 genuinely in need person that gets the help they need by posting their story then we must continue to listen to everyone.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Exactly I know what you mean . I love playing reel king on £16 and never hit the highest ladder amount ??‍♀️

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Steve when you put it like that I suppose you’re right ( as per ) lol . Hopefully we get a few more positive reply’s on the forum and ppl winning big ?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Yea I get u mate advice is great ofc it’s just not good to see people bringing money into it and stuff in a way u can tell it’s not the place for it in my eyes. Yea this isn’t my website it’s only my feelings and il keep them to myself after this but I’m sure there are better places to post about money problems etc it just feels like they hope for that good bit of fortune from ur pocket tbh on most of them. That’s the trouble you get tho these days u do one giveaway etc and it turns into xfactor sob story city….

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

People really need to learn how to save for a rainy day rather than spending every single penny the second they get paid, however hard that may sound.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The post isn’t harsh; there is definitely a pattern where Steve will make a generous gesture for example a bonus on a certain game, then a load of people who have never posted before will moan about not hitting the bonus for 10000 spins

I think it’s important for everyone to be able to post what they want, then the community can respond appropriately. People who are after a hangout are easy to spot – I know of at least one case where someone was offered accommodation for a week as they had been kicked out, but went quiet when it was a hotel offered and not a couple of hundred quid cash.

But it’s important to look at the flip side and the people who have genuinely been helped out. Long term community members who have found themselves in a bit of trouble and Steve or other members have helped them out which is fantastic and the way in which a community should work.

Still need that shelf fitting for Mrs W…….

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve already replied to a few of these threads but at the end of the day this is a gambling community, you have to expect that there are going to be stories of big losses as well as big wins, you can’t have one without the other that’s the nature of gambling to only post positive gambling experiences gives a false image of what really happens and can be very damaging to some people in the long run, these stories can actually be very helpful to someone who may be about to attempt something stupid and put themselves into a bad spot, it heeds as a warning to gamble within your means.

While it’s a given some of these posts may be people looking for a quick hand out it’s best to not instantly judge someone as they may be posting purely to vent or to ask advice, there are people on here who are older and wiser and have been in a similar situation before who can offer advice or support. I’ve only been on the forums a few weeks but in that time I’ve experienced that this community is ultimately friendly and a close knit group, we don’t want to scare people away from sharing their experiences or what is on there minds as they may post here as they feel as gamblers they won’t be judged as harshly as they would elsewhere as a lot of us have made the mistakes they have at some point. I think The Bandit has been gambling long enough to spot someone who is just after a quick hand out so just try show a bit of compassion and empathy before jumping the gun.

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Not harsh, just realistic to a problem that unfortunately is all over youtube,twitch and many streamers.

I dont like the…. ‘no effort in and get something out’…. peeps out there.

There are so many ways to contribute and to help a streamer or website that your interested in become better with a little thought and imagination.

Im not sure what i can do at the mo as im a new face, but i will still try to have a laugh , help if i can and post in chat on the forum. You will always get some sob story from time to time. Genuine – help for sure. Fake types – bye bye.

It is a bit sad really but im sure from the above posts it will be monitored and sorted accordingly…so.happy days. 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kirstymcc wrote:

As the title says . Might come across harsh but there’s a lot of people that are looking for handouts and preying on Steve’s generosity. January is a bad month for a lot of people / families. You just need to get on with it and take things head on . Let’s bring the positivity back …….

This is exactly why I didn’t post 2 days ago when I needed some advice. If you read my thread earlier today I only felt comfortable explaining my situation after my problem had already been solved.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

you’re not the only one to struggle in January it’s life . Maybe we can all set up a go fund me page and anytime someone needs a little help we can come to the rescue . I will donate £100 a month

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Never said was struggling in January just said people have to be careful and if you look further back I even started a topic saying exactly the same as you but what I came to realise was people should post the bad as well as good on the forum. There are people here who genuinely need advice and help. The genuine people shouldn’t feel uncomfortable posting a big loss. The money grabbers are easy to spot a mile off.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Fancy writing off me debts bandit ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kirstymcc wrote:

you’re not the only one to struggle in January it’s life . Maybe we can all set up a go fund me page and anytime someone needs a little help we can come to the rescue . I will donate £100 a month

Topic was called my forum opinions 6 days ago read that. At the time I didn’t understand the forum at that time and later apologised for my outburst.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)