Message for The Bandit – Last Video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

As I’m watching your latest video, the Single Slot Series – Vikings Unleashed Megaways, I noticed what you said early on in the video;
    The red space on the gamble represents the true chance of losing the spin. Then I watch you swap back and forth between which sides you gamble… Don’t!!!
    If they do actually represent the true chance of winning the gamble, you should always gamble the side with the smallest red space on each individual spin!

Miket1975 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yeah I noticed that too. If you are going to gamble the spins give yourself the best chance

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Personally i don’t think it matters – if you are wanting to get past say 14 spins, i would imagine that the 14 – 15 spin gamble will be the same whether you press it straight away or after gambling the multiplier side a couple of times if you get me.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I honestly don’t know how it’s set up, but if it’s like they said that the red field does represent the true chance of loss, you should always go with the side of the gambling that has the lowest chance of losing in my opinion. Just food for thought anyway.

It does feel like the more spins and the higher multiplier you have, the more dead spins you get. Or atleast a lot of very small wins. I feel like that on Extra Chili too. It’s like, I see people with 8 spins get 400x wins, then I go and get 24 spins and win 400x. It’s still nice with a 400x win, but when it costs 10 bonus buys to get it, it’s kinda shit.

By the way, I really enjoyed the video, as always ๐Ÿ™‚ Your single slot series are my favourites. Would love to see a pure novomatic session some day ๐Ÿ™‚

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I just tried it again on freeplay on Casumo and you are right – You should basically always gamble the spins side first, all the way to where you want to get to first, if that is 27 then it is 27 but with each win, the red segment on the multiplier side gets smaller too but is never smaller than the spin side so basically, max out the spins and then the red segment is so small on the multi side that you should be able to quite often max that too… interesting.

brfc01 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Can you do a few Bonuses on Donuts. I can’t bonus that game on any stake cheers

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

brfc01 wrote:

Can you do a few Bonuses on Donuts. I canโ€™t bonus that game on any stake cheers

A fewย ?. Good luck Stevey boy, we all know how much you love Donuts!

…saying that, I would also like to see you play Donuts again, fun slot to watch!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Yeah.. I like donuts & your due a hit in this stevie, lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

You will also notice if you get to 16 spins then watch the size of the red bit,it increases slightly if hit 17 spins,then starts reducing again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)