Message for bandit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rich5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi i just done the paddy power prize for july ive enterd with the wrong paddy power account email which was already in the box and ive clicked sent is there anythung i can do to change it? Cheers mate

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hey @Rich5  If you are lucky enough to win, Bandit will be in touch if the email address is wrong. Don’t worry 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Hey @Rich5  If you are lucky enough to win, Bandit will be in touch if the email address is wrong. Don’t worry ?

Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Hey @Rich5  If you are lucky enough to win, Bandit will be in touch if the email address is wrong. Don’t worry ?

Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V ??

Press and hold, highlight text, miss about 20 times, swear at phone, finally copy and switch to other message, press and hold about 10 times till paste box finally appears, change username in the message and then add the smiley which disappeared ????

??

Rich5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Cheers boss

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Don’t worry Rich, any problems with winners verification if you are lucky enough to win always results in a few emails between myself and the winner anyway so we would sort it at that stage 🙂

Rich5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Cheers boss! Hope so got a holiday coming up need the dollar?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)