Merry Xmas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yo yo… I just wanted to say merry Christmas to you all, you’ve all been amazing and funny and good looking sexy with perfect grammar and diction, and I hope you have a fucking brill xmas ( which was two days ago ) and a Great  Boxing Day ( with was yesterday ) and a happy Tuesday ……

And @seedy, we love ya dude…

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yo yo… I just wanted to say merry Christmas to you all, you’ve all been amazing and funny and good looking sexy with perfect grammar and diction, and I hope you have a fucking brill xmas ( which was two days ago ) and a Great  Boxing Day ( with was yesterday ) and a happy Tuesday ……

Thought you were dead!

Merry Christmas! Seedy hasn’t posted for ages, he’s well though I did check 👍

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Thought you were dead!

Merry Christmas! Seedy hasn’t posted for ages, he’s well though I did check 👍

Cheers my man, yeah busy working. We were filming up Newcastle over Xmas so today was the first day of Xmas for me anyway…the mrs was well pleased … she even added a duvet to the dog house ..

hope you had a good one and the little one isn’t to spoilt yet with chocs and mince pies ..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

hope you had a good one and the little one isn’t to spoilt yet with chocs and mince pies ..

She doesn’t like chocolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I told everyone to buy her crisps because she eats them like most kids eat chocolate. They bought chocolate, so it falls on to me to take one for the team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)