Merry Christmas forum ??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Merry christmas to everyone on the forum and a happy new year, how will we all be spending it this year?? Iโ€™m in work till two then round to my sisters for her slap up Christmas dinner, and New Years days is my mums birthday so we go to the global buffet in Watford as a tradition!! Canโ€™t wait gonna be so good catching up with the family, have a cracker guys and girls!!!???โ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas guys! I’ll be spending it with my family at my parents house. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope everyone has a great day.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. I’ll be watching my daughter open her presents (soooo excited :D) then off to my parents for a few hours, back to my partners parents for Christmas dinner, and then party at night with his side of the family. My side of the family spend boxing day together haha.

Hope Santa brings you all everything you asked for.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Sounds good! I ainโ€™t got kids myself but got loads of nieces and nephews (Iโ€™m the ugly one in the family) haha! Canโ€™t wait for it cause itโ€™s all about them now, prezzies galore!! Have a great one ? ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Merry christmas everyone and a happy new year!

Ill be having my christmas dinner on the 23rd as im in work 12hours on christmas day! Booo

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas all, whatever you are doing stay safe ??

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Ill be having my christmas dinner on the 23rd as im in work 12hours on christmas day! Booo

Ahhh mate that sucks, Iโ€™m only in until two but get double time and dinners at 4 so I got no complaints, at least your not missing your Xmas dinner, have a good one mate

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Ahhh mate that sucks, Iโ€™m only in until two but get double time and dinners at 4 so I got no complaints, at least your not missing your Xmas dinner, have a good one mate

Yea double time for me also, things we do for money aye ๐Ÿ˜‰

obsidan7 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas everyone, have a safe and happy holidays! Doing the several family functions and driving around like a mad man, but is all worth it in the end .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)