May Prize Draws

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi folks,

Unless you have been living in a cave you will know i currently have an upload ban on YouTube, i am pretty sure that is up either tonight or tomorrow but i am off on holiday at 4am – I will complete the drawing of the winners of the May prize draws when i get back from holiday as i said in one of my last videos – it will be around June 16th. Thanks for your patience on that one, unfortunately i have no choice as i can’t do a video from Spain and couldn’t really close the draws early. Don’t fret, the winners will still win, it will just be a couple of weeks before they are announced!

Cheers

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Hope you and the family have a great time…   and dont worry, i’ll feed Reel King while your away  😛

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

pasar un buen rato verte cuando vuelvas

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Have a great time matey 🙂

StevieG WANTED $17
    Outlaw

But more importantly, how much did you bet on Liverpool last night? 😛

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

You are winding me up?. I have a high class hooker coming on the 15th and she will want her money. I banked on winning £500 1st prize again. So if you hear of a Geordie lad getting his tackle cut off by a PVC clad tall blonde. You know she did not take it well. ?

zorzi81 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Have a Nice holiday, looking forward to the next vid?

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hope you have a great holiday..lets hope YT get sorted and stop the ban its stupid…We need you back…

manonthemoon69 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Enjoy your holiday with your family ?

Kieranthemuggin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Binned off the goonies slot after 3 key teases without anything and countless missing bonuses by one loool

BSnaily WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hope you have a nice holiday mate. All the best to the famalam

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

Hope you and the family have a great time…   and dont worry, i’ll feed Reel King while your away  ?

Hope you are enjoying your holiday.  Loving the pics on Twitter.  🙂

Sparky68s WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Have a great holiday mate.

Im of to Nice to watch England v Japan in the World Cup with my daughter on19th.

Blockbuster1978 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’m really glad you are ok Bandit, I was genuinely worried about you thinking you might have been in an accident. Delighted you are putting your winnings to some good use. Hope you have an amazing time, assume you arent staying in a 2 star shit-hole so I hope they have WiFi so you can batter Captain Venture or Montezuma whilst lounging by the pool.

Brickingit69 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

i hope i win i very much need the cash

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)