Marching legions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Briners09 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Jesus fuck me christ! I’ve just had the bonus on “marching legions” @casumo, if anyone has the unfortunate luck to find themselves on this a absolute fucktard of a game then I say stop now, it took well over 2000 spins to get the bonus as it’s a builder bonus similar to wild swarm but without a normal bonus only the big one after you’ve collected a trillion wild reels, so after spending 4 hours and truly expecting it to blow the fucking doors off………it paid 3x!!!!!! Yes, 4 hours and all I get is 3x . If anyone has has a decent win please post or tell me about it! Was I unlucky?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Briners09 wrote:

Jesus fuck me christ! I’ve just had the bonus on “marching legions” @casumo, if anyone has the unfortunate luck to find themselves on this a absolute fucktard of a game then I say stop now, it took well over 2000 spins to get the bonus as it’s a builder bonus similar to wild swarm but without a normal bonus only the big one after you’ve collected a trillion wild reels, so after spending 4 hours and truly expecting it to blow the fucking doors off………it paid 3x!!!!!! Yes, 4 hours and all I get is 3x . If anyone has has a decent win please post or tell me about it! Was I unlucky?

Oooffffffffffff ….. send this man a pizza and beers …..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

But is it any good??

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Nah,but Spintwix had a 1000x yesterday,so it can pay.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)