Magic Mirror BS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Challis1995 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I dont usually post on here, but just curious to see if anyone has actually had a decent hit on magic mirror. I just cant seem to hit anything, I go hundreds and hundreds of spins with no bonus and then when i do its always a fucking 10 that stuggles to throw  3 in.

KeepTheCoffeeOn WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Best I’ve had on Magic Mirror 1050x

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It can be a cruel game going hundreds of spins for a shit feature, it is all about the retriggers usually – the premium symbols are very powerful so once they drop in, it is usually a bazooka win. I have had a few decent hits on the game but i have also seen the other side, loads of spins for a 10x!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Definitely a slot that I’ve got a love/hate relationship with. The first ever session I had on it I went around 800 spins without a bonus and gave it up. The second session I had on it I think it bonus’d within 50 spins and I got four of the top symbol for 1000x!

Very volatile, lots of potential, but can rinse you like many other similar slots. Just treat it with caution, and if you get lucky on it, then great. 🙂

captur WANTED $6
    Outlaw

For some reason,i do about 50 spins,if nothing happens,when i go back it seems to bonus within about 10,best one i had was 500 from 50p

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

captur wrote:

For some reason,i do about 50 spins,if nothing happens,when i go back it seems to bonus within about 10,best one i had was 500 from 50p

I had same mate. Got line of the woman 500x with 3 mirrors and then 2 retriggers. Total 1000x. Ages ago that though so winnings well and truly gone by now.

Challis1995 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

It can be a cruel game going hundreds of spins for a shit feature, it is all about the retriggers usually – the premium symbols are very powerful so once they drop in, it is usually a bazooka win. I have had a few decent hits on the game but i have also seen the other side, loads of spins for a 10x!

Ive seen it go absolutely mad on people but just cant seem to do it myself, i have better luck on knights life and even then that can be poor haha keep on trodding on though

Challis1995 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

something like that would be nice hahaha

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

t

Had a few nice wins from it,this one,plus on same session a win of over 9k,for some reason cant find the screenshot of that one…the 9k win i had 6 retriggers so 7 expanding wilds…this one i just got very luck and hit 4 ladies for 1000x.

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I’ve had a mega bonus with the unicorns. Lost the pictures and recordings due some loses. I made myself delete them lol. The game is just high volatility. I would recommend playing 50 spins on a lower stake than usual and come back to it once in a while to do another 50. If it doesn’t come in just forget about it and move on.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Don’t like playing games , that don’t tease u for the last scatter . It’s like they want your money as quickly as they can .

Challis1995 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

played it last night on £1 spins and got the bonus on the last quid of the deposit and got the ladies as my symbol. And you’re never going to guess what it did. FUCKING ZEROED ME!! honestly not touching the game again now, unless they give me a free bonus hahaha

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)