Lost my job

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

But I’ve chose not to come out as sick because I’ve kids to be a role model for, I’ve worked my ass off for years without any complaints, I was given the option when I was diagnosed and proudly refused, I go through extreme downs and extreme highs, yet I’ve never missed work or took any sick days. Never would I cheat the benifit system as I genuinely believe other people are in Need of them. I am a single father of 4 kids that will work for what I get no matter what the job is.

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Thank you, im sure it will.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Nialld17 wrote:

But I’ve chose not to come out as sick because I’ve kids to be a role model for, I’ve worked my ass off for years without any complaints, I was given the option when I was diagnosed and proudly refused, I go through extreme downs and extreme highs, yet I’ve never missed work or took any sick days. Never would I cheat the benifit system as I genuinely believe other people are in Need of them. I am a single father of 4 kids that will work for what I get no matter what the job is.

That is a very morally correct and upright decision mate. And I’m sure that eventually you’re good decision will pay off. Hopefully you can find some work soon.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

Made an appointment to see a doctor today, I’ve been diagnosed with bipolar in August last year, so seeing the doctor for sick certs is always an option but don’t like to take advantage of it especially when I feel okay, will keep posted on the outcome.

It’s your tax money. Do it. At least until you are on your feet again. It’s not taking advantage as you ahve a genuine health issue and with the added stress of losing your job you could do with the help. Which is why benefits are there in the first place. To help. Fair enough some scum take advantage but imo you wouldnt be.

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

At least you should get a good reference I’m afraid if you are the only breadwinner in the family you will have to claim universal credit with a long wait for first payment and maybe messed up if you have a pending final wage I would personally try and canvas the agency and try even get a job with them packing in factory’s etc temporarily untill you can get better job the normal route alot of agency can start you quick

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Got an interview tomorrow morning 10.15am happy fuckin days!

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

Got an interview tomorrow morning 10.15am happy fuckin days!

You fucking legend!!! Get in there mate

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Even better news lads and ladies, starting nights shifts on Tuesday.. Whoop

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

Even better news lads and ladies, starting nights shifts on Tuesday.. Whoop

Congratulations mate, Done nights for last 20 years not easy but worth it.

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Thanks mate, yeah it’s all new to me, but a job is a job!

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

ha try losing ya job losing ya partner of 11 years and son getting a shithole and starting from scratch yal live do wat i did universial credit

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Good on you for getting another job and not sitting on your arse! Proud of you!

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

It’s not benefit fraud at all if you lost your job couldn’t find any other job got no money can’t feed your kids,are any of you with your socially engineered attitude towards benefits are going to make any form of payment to help this person, to back up your advice and comments? And the answer is no! My advice was constructive based on the examples we are set by the people who run our country,£300 a day to go to sleep in the House of Commons,could this person apply for this job, no! Why ?

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

ha try losing ya job losing ya partner of 11 years and son getting a shithole and starting from scratch yal live do wat i did universial credit

Mate I lost my partner of 8 years last September, I am raising 4 kids on my own, so yep I’ve had to rebuild my life from scratch, but I never give up never will.

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

I’ll take The bandits approach to ur replies cumon have a go if you think your hard enough,hilarious lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)