Little shithead of a devil

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tjene WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I cant imagine how draining it must’ve been for you to grind 20 bonuses on this slot mr Bandit

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I love little devil, gen think it’s one of the best out there …. it looks cool there are 4 bonuses ( two versions of each ) and although they can be shit at the bonus there’s always a little twinkle of hope .. and I find the bonuses before heartstopper can be really decent… really really decent I’ve had 5 x on heartstopper and a 5-6-7 hundred on the normal bonus …. yep love little devil ……………..( ps is weird I think the angel woman is kind of hot???? … nope … just me ? …. ok then … better not post that part……)

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Meh.

Outlaw

puntzak wrote:

Meh.

Offff that’s rough

Tjene WANTED $3
    Outlaw

ouch :/

Gary WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I have played Lil Devil so much, got to the main feature 15 times, played the angel 13 times and the Devil twice, 28.5x was the best bonus i have had so the Bandits win was amazing.

I will keep trying and hopefully one day i will get a hit like that..

Tjene WANTED $3
    Outlaw

holy crap that is unlucky

Outlaw

Yeah regarding this game tho …. some good guy worked out the odds and put the maths up on here somewhere that the multiplier side ( right side ) is by far the best over all for wins, and I have to be honest I do find my self on the right side Quite a bit and if you get two wilds landing it could be 10x 10 x wins and you realise the potential especially with a retrigger which isn’t that hard on the right side ………

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Yeah the angel is definitely hot.

Tjene WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah regarding this game tho …. some good guy worked out the odds and put the maths up on here somewhere that the multiplier side ( right side ) is by far the best over all for wins, and I have to be honest I do find my self on the right side Quite a bit and if you get two wilds landing it could be 10x 10 x wins and you realise the potential especially with a retrigger which isn’t that hard on the right side ………

Interesting, however i dont think i’ll play this slot ever again to try out the right side, i always went left

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)