Lil Devil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Had to give it a try, settled on 60p spins and deposited £100, couple of decent base wins and managed 7 hearts before the reload. Second £100 didn’t go as well and ended up on 15 hearts and reloaded another £70. First bonus arrived after what must have been 700 spins and I chose the cascade one and it went for £169 which was very good indeed. Few more spins later and it triggered again and I went for the old gates style one and it went for £170 with 9 being the symbol. Well chuffed as I was over £300 and now very close to the heartstopper bonus.

It arrived with the balance at £280 – £10 profit and a ‘free’ heart-stopper bonus. Chose the gates style one and it gave me the Aligator and went for 10X – I had a horrible feeling it was going to do that to me and should have went the other side. Very small profit and 2 & 1/2 hours of my life I wont get back.

Shite game

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I agree I thinks its shit, atleast you didn’t finish on a loss though ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I love it . It’s in my top 3 off BTG slots .Not won big on it yet , but it’s coming . .. I hope ?

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Last time I played it I didn’t get a single bonus all the way to the heartstopper bonus. Cost me nearly 500x and the bonus then went for 23x. Painful

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

At least you ended up with a bit of profit.  🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)