Leo vegas, can someone explain this =/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #48461
    4842saunders WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    So basically i deposited £30 yesterday, played about 8 hours of slots with that deposit kept winning, ended up with £400 in the end i withdrew the money and then about 30 seconds later i got a £1000 handout bonus from the casino. In cash not even a bonus… That was my first time playing with Leo as i only joined for the 20 free spins on book of dead the other day.

     

    Anyway the money is actually in my bank now so im over the fucking moon but i just dont understand where this money has come from lol

    #48479
    Biohazard WANTED $524
    Outlaw

    Mate, all I can say is, you are incredibly lucky and I am incredibly jealous.

    I had the exact same thing happen to me, however stupidly I didn’t withdraw it straight away. Came back a couple of hours later and they had removed it from my account, stating an “error”. I’m absolutely gutted, even more so now I’ve read this! 🙁

    Congrats anyway bud, enjoy that money! 🙂

    #48480
    Green2711 WANTED $461
    Outlaw

    Defintely has to be an error that! Nice to hear when these things happen, enjoy your 1 bag! 😀

    #48552
    PeachyMike WANTED $35
    Outlaw

    I would hold on to it, in case they want it back lol

    #48553
    Malkychamp WANTED $403
    Outlaw

    It is not an error they are currently running random cash drops throughout february. Enjoy your winnings mate 😀

    #48555
    Malkychamp WANTED $403
    Outlaw
    #48594
    Biohazard WANTED $524
    Outlaw

    Malkychamp wrote:

    It is not an error they are currently running random cash drops throughout february. Enjoy your winnings mate 😀

    It probably was an error. I had it too, but they confiscated mine before I could withdraw it (didn’t see it in there until earlier today!). There are only two winners out of the entire site, so if Saunders did genuinely win it then fair play! But more likely than not he had the same error as me, but managed to withdraw it in time!

    1
    #48601
    blacko1974 WANTED $247
    Spectator

    Biohazard wrote:

    Malkychamp wrote:

    It is not an error they are currently running random cash drops throughout february. Enjoy your winnings mate 😀

    It probably was an error. I had it too, but they confiscated mine before I could withdraw it (didn’t see it in there until earlier today!). There are only two winners out of the entire site, so if Saunders did genuinely win it then fair play! But more likely than not he had the same error as me, but managed to withdraw it in time!

    These parasites make my fucking blood boil, random grand giveaways then they decide to hoover it straight back off you. Shower of Shite 😤😤😤😤

    #48626
    Malkychamp WANTED $403
    Outlaw

    Biohazard wrote:

    Malkychamp wrote:

    It is not an error they are currently running random cash drops throughout february. Enjoy your winnings mate 😀

    It probably was an error. I had it too, but they confiscated mine before I could withdraw it (didn’t see it in there until earlier today!). There are only two winners out of the entire site, so if Saunders did genuinely win it then fair play! But more likely than not he had the same error as me, but managed to withdraw it in time!

    The terms do state if not ‘claimed’ guessing that means withdrawn or used they take it back so if withdrawn in that window would appear to be yours to keep

    #48557
    4842saunders WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    No way! i must have got so lucky to get that since ive only just started playing there lol

    Cant help but feel sad now i didnt get the 10k though would have been life changing haha

    #48747
    Malkychamp WANTED $403
    Outlaw

    Apologies they are running the offer but it would appear some other users that were also credited funds on the 12th feb have been emailed saying it was an error after all. May be time to find another casino if you also get the email 😉

    #48748
    Biohazard WANTED $524
    Outlaw

    Yep unfortunately so! The way they’ve handled this, at least for me, has been absolutely terrible.

    It’s safe to say I won’t be using them again.

    #48749
    Malkychamp WANTED $403
    Outlaw

    Biohazard wrote:

    Yep unfortunately so! The way they’ve handled this, at least for me, has been absolutely terrible.

    It’s safe to say I won’t be using them again.

    they let some people keep theirs

    #48752
    Biohazard WANTED $524
    Outlaw

    Malkychamp wrote:

    Biohazard wrote:

    Yep unfortunately so! The way they’ve handled this, at least for me, has been absolutely terrible.

    It’s safe to say I won’t be using them again.

    they let some people keep theirs

    Is this a troll? Where did you find this pic?

    1
    #48754
    Haz40 WANTED $1,034
    Outlaw

    That’s worse than any mega tease. Here have a grand. Na changed my mind. Now you see it now you do don’t. 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)