Latest Video.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Hi bandit.,

I thought it was a good video as well. Couple of recommendations tho.

1. Do a mixture of low rolling 50p,  £2/3 spins then a high roller video. I think this would keep everyone happy but like most I enjoy and stake you play but do like to see a high roller occasionally..

2. If you are doing a video on 50p stake chuck in a few new games to test for people, even if u blow through a ton it’s not going to be that expensive for you to sure us how rubbish it is. On the flip side tho we might find a new slot that’s worth a good play.

3.to play low stakes is not always going to last that long so to make a hour I’m going to guess u will need re deposit a few times. Which we only make the moaners say  its not something we can relate to anymore blah blah blah.. Cos if your playing £2 stake with a grand deposit on a £100 stake it should be 10p spins.

Anyway enjoy the break see u soon

odd Job WANTED $8
    Blocked

I enjoyed the video, gambling is not about always making life changing amounts, its about fun, that was fun. no hiding behind the sofa when you do £3,000 gambles LOL.  Thanks

Chair Slots WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Best video you’ve done in ages Bandit, because it was pure fun, no stress. When I see you gambling thousands on the flip of a coin I start to feel what I feel when I lose, which is not a nice feeling so therefore I don’t enjoy watching it. What I would say is I’d like to see a lot less Reel King, it is a little bit boring mate. I understand that’s largely what got you through the wagering but that’s just how I feel.

The question now is after hitting the dizzy heights of £40 spins and 20k gambles, can you CONSISTENTLY go back down to sensible stakes and actually enjoy it? If not you’ve got a problem with the longevity of your channel because presumably you gamble largely for your own enjoyment as well as others. If you knock out 2 vids a week at £2 stakes I personally think you will get bored and that will come across in your overall enthusiasm.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)