Kwiff wins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    hollyhannah WANTED $10
    Outlaw
    hollyhannah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

From a £5 free free bet! The Bandit is giving £10 to people who make a £5 deposit. Then you’re given a free bet and some do actually win! Not bad from a fiver!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Well done ! I didn’t win but only by one goal, would have been £42.50 and it literally cost me -£5 and I had a try on some slots too. The bet side of the app seems a little limited but I haven’t tried any before. It ran nicely though.

hollyhannah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I lost it ALL on Equador Gold the piece of shit! But it was fun and nice to actually win in the first place. I still have that £10 coming so win win! Shame you didn’t win yours! 🙁

@comedyfootball WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I won too. Won my own deposit bet plus the free bet. Then got up to 100 on Reactoonz. Happy Days.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

hollyhannah wrote:

I lost it ALL on Equador Gold the piece of shit! But it was fun and nice to actually win in the first place. I still have that £10 coming so win win! Shame you didn’t win yours! ?

LOL – a sort of reverse Kwiff.    The online slots took your 94% and reduced it to 0% 🙂

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

My free bet won too!  18 quid-odd!

I did wonder where that bed had come from though, though I had pressed something I shouldn’t have!

Liking Kwiff tho!

Slots_of_fun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

They dry up after a while

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Congrats! Not a bad win and £5 up from The Bandit too! My free bet came in too it was under 2.5 for the inter eintract game which ended 0-1

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Love this Kwiff app mate just had Jimenez to score first at 5/1 and it kwiffed it to 33/1 made up

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Put a tenner of my Free Bet winnings on Wolves to do the Scum, sorry ManUre, sorry Man U!

Come on you Wolves!

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

zandralapoi wrote:

Put a tenner of my Free Bet winnings on Wolves to do the Scum, sorry ManUre, sorry Man U!

Come on you Wolves!

Yeah, today we were manure for sure.

On another note, OP, hit me up, let’s have a date ;P lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

awesomex wrote:

On another note, OP, hit me up, let’s have a date ;P lol

You are going to be so depressed when you turn up and find out that Holly Hannah is a pseudonym for a huge bearded scouse trucker 🙂

hollyhannah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

You think I’m fake? ??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

hollyhannah wrote:

You think I’m fake? ??

Nah, I’m jjust messing with awesome. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)