Kingmaker 1500+ spins for Bonus!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Whats the highest multiplier anyone has started with? i just went well over 1500 spins (2 reel races and some) managed 4th in a reel race and by the time the bonus finally landed it was on 74x!! Bonus consisted of 5 dead spins   but went for 204x

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

This is the reason nobody should play this slot. You are effectively hoping you don’t get the bonus for thousands of spins to get a huge multiplyer to then get a shitty 204x which is more than likely a loss overall. Boring slot imo.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I really don’t know what btg are trying to do here. This is a game which practically punishes you for getting an early bonus. They are trying to invent a game which keeps you playing. I’d of thought they would of learnt their lesson after the flop of holy diver. Clearly not.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

This is the reason nobody should play this slot. You are effectively hoping you don’t get the bonus for thousands of spins to get a huge multiplyer to then get a shitty 204x which is more than likely a loss overall. Boring slot imo.

Amazingly i was massively up! Started the session with £20 but because the multipliers were so high every hit of even 3 premiums was paying 5-10x and when purples hit a full line i was getting £12-14! it plays really well at that stage and i was practically printing money until the bonus hit. Cashed out £215

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

I really don’t know what btg are trying to do here. This is a game which practically punishes you for getting an early bonus. They are trying to invent a game which keeps you playing. I’d of thought they would of learnt their lesson after the flop of holy diver. Clearly not.

To be honest I dont think 1500 spins is a lot to get a bonus mate and after that many you get a x74 multiplier it’s not to bad. My reasoning for this is because there are other games like Bonanza, Diamond mine and shit load of the Novos that can take that many and well into 2000 to 2500 spins to bonus and bonanza yes does like to go big but I’ve never had a bonus above 200x on it ?

I think some peoples problem with kingmaker is the way its packaged like you said you dont want a early bonus but it still works to a RTP so chances are you could win at any point I suppose. There are other game which do something similar but are presented differently an example is wild swarm makes you keep playing to build a hive then you have to land a bee that explodes it I can tell you this take well over 2000 spins.

I dunno what are everyone’s thoughts?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Fired £100 in to give it a go prob had about 4-500 spins multiplier was at x21 when it landed, bonus went for £54.75 finished in profit of £14 quid. Not a game for me wont be playing again 😀

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I think the enhanced pays in the base actually make it worth paying, and it’s still worth it to be spinning for ages for a bonus.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve not seen much of this slot yet, or had chance to look into the detail. What is the potential for this game, in regards to volatility? Can it go crazy (>5,000x+) or absolute nuts (>10,000x+)?

I quite like the idea of a bonus improving the longer it takes to land… it’s basically like a pity timer that games implement. Only downside to that is what @Haz40 called out – it basically means that landing a bonus early is normally going to be gash. Similar to that Van Gogh slot?

I’ll play it at some point.

Anonymous WANTED $15
    Inactive

Never again for me, this game sucks! Firstly it took me a while to figure what was going on, secondly by the time I had figured it out I was bored out of my mind! and thirdly I ran through £200 on this at 40p spins and built up a paltry 30x multiplier when the bonus finally dropped in only to give 7 dead spins so only got the £1.60 that bonus trigger gave me! It reminds me of Donuts except your multiplier is worked out before the bonus, awful game in my humble opinion.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)