Just wanna ask…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

been a long a55 day, some good, some bs with a real bright spark who went on to throw his dummy pretty far out the pram so I said fk it, I’ll spend my money elsewhere. Onto chill time, this just came up in my recommended

and I wanted to ask… dear furry bollock, when’s the next video ?

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

As soon as your sponsorship money clears his account.., 🫤

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I remember when the 5 dropped in and he gambled it and won. Then it dropped in again, he gambled it and lost.
    But if he, ye old furry bollock, collected the first 20k, would it have dropped in again still, he collects that and it drops in again…. I wonder, I mean, I doubt it. Some things just don’t seem as guaranteed.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Does anyone remember Spinal Tap?

Back in 2018 I think, the Bandit was doing £1500 big bet buys on Spinal Tap which activated “rock mode”.  On one of his buys, it went for 11 heavy duty wilds, 11 being the max number.  These wilds got placed across reels 3 to 7, meaning that a symbol needed to match on reels 1 and 2 for the set to connect.  When it didn’t connect, the Bandit was like FUCK YOU!

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I remember that.., he did remain cool though and the game was never I doubt!! Good vid though from the olden days

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Does anyone remember Spinal Tap?

Back in 2018 I think, the Bandit was doing £1500 big bet buys on Spinal Tap which activated “rock mode”.  On one of his buys, it went for 11 heavy duty wilds, 11 being the max number.  These wilds got placed across reels 3 to 7, meaning that a symbol needed to match on reels 1 and 2 for the set to connect.  When it didn’t connect, the Bandit was like FUCK YOU!

A lot of thoughts on that very event.

One being it was fooooookin hilarious but with that bitter pill taste where bandit gets to own the reality of how utterly disgraceful game makers are. Sure, the comeback changed that but that’s not the case for everyone. The only thing making it remotely bearable is knowing it wasn’t a plunge into poverty for him.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)