Just Me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Hi folks-just like to tell my degenerate gambling story,on the off chance it helps someone else

I live in Deeside,North Wales and have gambled since the age of 14…I’m now 48.

I was unlucky to be just at the right/wrong age when internet gambling kicked off….and after reading Supersystem by Doyle Brunson,thought I could play poker…..Ended up £69000 in debt??‍♂️

1 marriage,1 DMP & 3 years st G.A. later…..I cracked and deposited £150 at Casumo

Bonanza bonus hits after £50,pays 1100x….happy days

Plod in using my new Bonanza system and hit 869x at £10 stake…..FUCKIN YEEEES!!..Made for life,never had that much money before

Last 3 months….Lost every penny of the £8.7K…….but nothing more….I know when I need to pay bills etc

Conclusion-No idea??‍♂️

How can you get a bank balance up to £9K…..lose it all ,and then stop.

Am I compulsive or just shit at gambling??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

ayma4quit wrote:

Hi folks-just like to tell my degenerate gambling story,on the off chance it helps someone else

I live in Deeside,North Wales and have gambled since the age of 14…I’m now 48.

I was unlucky to be just at the right/wrong age when internet gambling kicked off….and after reading Supersystem by Doyle Brunson,thought I could play poker…..Ended up £69000 in debt??‍♂️

1 marriage,1 DMP & 3 years st G.A. later…..I cracked and deposited £150 at Casumo

Bonanza bonus hits after £50,pays 1100x….happy days

Plod in using my new Bonanza system and hit 869x at £10 stake…..FUCKIN YEEEES!!..Made for life,never had that much money before

Last 3 months….Lost every penny of the £8.7K…….but nothing more….I know when I need to pay bills etc

Conclusion-No idea??‍♂️

How can you get a bank balance up to £9K…..lose it all ,and then stop.

Am I compulsive or just shit at gambling??

Look at it froma different view point mate. You only lost the profits in your last session and were strong enough to not spunk your bill money etc.

It happens, but to an extent you where sensible. Don’t be tempted to go chasing.

On a different note, Supersystem is a good book, Ive read it a couple of times but the poker circuit has got a lot harder these days. Don’t forget the first WSOP only had one table lol

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Supersytem sucked!!…Basically advocated All/in every flushdraw!!!….Cheers for the reply,much appreciated ??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

ayma4quit wrote:

Supersytem sucked!!…Basically advocated All/in every flushdraw!!!….Cheers for the reply,much appreciated ??

I know what you mean mate, it was written in the late 70’s so I suppose that used to be more effective back then. Games changed a lot these days……..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)