Just finished the video

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Enjoy your break mate , you don’t want the slots ripping you a new asshole 24-7 and they have been semi decent to you in the last few months so a break is well deserved / needed 😛

Keep us updated on twitter and what not if you get up to anything 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It’s a good move, can’t say I’m not gutted though lol quality video mate can’t wait till the breaks over for the next one

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

great video mr bandit.enjoy your 2 week break and then come back with a bang

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

To be fair, like how you couldn’t play worms cause you couldn’t quick spin it….. think how we will feel having to wait 2 fookin weeks between spins lmfao.

Enjoy the break mate. great vid as ever.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Take a break and get your head together lad. A fresh start!. We’ll be here when you return.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Enjoy ya break Bandito.

Loved the vid.

#Legend

Messi WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Enjoy the break. You mentioned some huge reel king losses so hope all is well!

Playdnwon69 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Dear Bandit,
    After all the upheaval of the last few weeks of moving, lack of internet and family loss, it’s understandable that things are a little topsy turvy. A break is well deserved and earned. I stopped party Djing because I stopped enjoying it, but I never went back, I sincerely hope you regain your enjoyment factor. I have watched many streamers and I have to say that yours are the funniest and most well presented. You seem to take the audience on a ride of slot land and the briefest insight into your personal life too, which creates another type of attachment. You share you gains and your losses, your happy times and your sadness, and the audience feels the highs and the lows right along with you.
    Enjoy your sabbatical, and come back refreshed and raring to go. We will miss you, but we will be waiting with arms open wide for a ‘welcome back’ embrace, just waiting for the shout of ‘Great game, never in doubt!!’ Take care young man.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

@TheBandit…. Hi big man, glad to see you having a break, you were sounding a bit down today playing those slots & you can do something most of us can’t I.E take a break.. that’s valuable in its own right, it’s good you can recognise that, as I get tilted when down.

A lot has happened in your life in the short time I’ve been here, as your more open than anyone on the streams it’s good your able to take this time to absorb what’s been happening, I certainly don’t want to know your business but it’s time to put business 1st and giving JB a timeout for the comments was the right play, I’d expect the same if it was me.

I’m sure I speak for all the gang here and Hope you keep making these new shows as that’s what they are, your famous now Deal with it ????? Joking ofc but you are, and your fans want more. ????.

A good play is for you to have adverts on your site and poker & related goods is a good place to start along with fantasy sports, big in the US and also getting a goPro cam and doing some Vids of Stuff etc. Reality T. V. Man that’s what you are ??? Enjoy the ride big yin and take care ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Enjoy the break mate. Get some golf in and get that handicap down to single figures. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Cheers folks, just needing to reset myself really after having played really high stakes for a bit and making the £2/3 ones hard to enjoy – I managed some crazy bonuses and they were all terrible! Think Captain Venture on £50 spins…. £900 it went for. That sort of thing, I have left myself still well in profit for the period of play on Reel King that i had so it was just time to leave everything alone for a bit, getting pecked to death to sort out the garage too which is a mission in itself but what she doesn’t know is i am going to turn that into a pub lmao

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Cheers folks, just needing to reset myself really after having played really high stakes for a bit and making the £2/3 ones hard to enjoy – I managed some crazy bonuses and they were all terrible! Think Captain Venture on £50 spins…. £900 it went for. That sort of thing, I have left myself still well in profit for the period of play on Reel King that i had so it was just time to leave everything alone for a bit, getting pecked to death to sort out the garage too which is a mission in itself but what she doesn’t know is i am going to turn that into a pub lmao

£50 captain Bob for 18x what a savage disappointment ??

Sounds like a good project your getting nagged into lol make sure you post some pics of the bandit Arms when it’s complete ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Everyone needs time to come back to earth on them spins.. I had to do it after a week of £5 spins because I didn’t feel much on my teeny 20p stakes anymore ? we will miss you bandit, but we will be waiting for you when you’re ready to come back ?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Enjoy the break Steve.

You turn out the best content of any gambler putting up vids on the net. streaming or otherwise.

On a break myself from gambling, 21 desposits with no cash out.. is just……. demoralising.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)