Just Appreciation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mattyc23 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

With so much negativity surrounding your giveaways on twitter and all the rest and people whinging moaning and harping on about everything that you do. I felt it was only necessary that I a man of few words and very posts so just what your content and videos mean to me. I look forward to them every week and it has become like what coronation Street is to my mother something I can’t miss.

Please don’t rise to all these empty headed jealous and degenerate scum bags that throw your generosity in your face there not worth it. There is an element of disappointment not winning a competition I can relate to it I seldom win and have a lifetime of regret but surely someone with at least the brain power of a 4 year old can swallow there self entitled opinions to themselves. You owe nobody a damn thing bandit and personally I think you giving in to all the crying bastards about having 7×500 prizes as well as the 3.5k prize was totally unnecessary and just fuels the little bitches to cry more once they don’t win the next prize it will just continue. Do giveaways if you wish but always on your terms at the end of the day it’s your money its your website it’s your business thus it should be your decisions and your ideas that are upheld.

Keep up the great work I’m saving for my 1st borns arrival in 6 weeks and your Sunday sessions and the occasional surprise video during the week really makes it easier for me and I’m sure many many people feel the same. Not often people say they love some one or something yet don’t know or never meet them but I love your videos commentary game choices the hole shabang. Although admittedly I do tend to skip over elongated runs on reel King but hey that’s what the fucking skip buttons for.

Thanks

Matty

PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Absolutely spot on there (tho I love Reel king vids) Bandit is a legend. If all these moaners actually listened to Bandit and read his messages there should be no need for any of the nonsense people come out with. Bandit if you read this keep up the excellent work you’re doing ur a legend.

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Spot on mate I look forward to me Sunday slot with me roast dinner perhaps you should tell people in future any giveaways are only for people that have joined the site that way if they want to enter then sign up and if they moan then block them and fuck them off some peeps are just wankers they think because they have entered a comp only they can win and if they lose they start shouting fix me I have never won a bean and I don’t care I just love watching vids and you screaming in my headphones when you hit the top of Reel King lol I get a buzz from that I love seeing people win keep up the good work mate cya Sunday I hope

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)