Just a small message to the morons

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Damn shame mind you, wish I had known about your link before I signed up as you coulda  earned a whole 9pence from the £10 I lost tonight damnit.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

think you are missing the point what people are saying thebandit people love your videos i really couldent care if you earn money from it but listen mate not having ago but you was putting these videos up all the time when you set on this journey and a few of us including miself have been watching you from the very begining and the content was one after the other  the content has got less and less week affter week  slowly went down till next to nothing and when you can beassed it seems can you not see why people would feel bit dissapointed when its the people the followers supporters who have helped you get were you want to be with being a afiliate and supporting you  not having ago here  pal but this is wat you chose to do and is this not wat you put the forum up for so people can give there opinions and speak there minds

Deadwalk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I watch all your videos, but I work 6 days a week n over Christmas, valentines, mothers fathers days etc it’s 7 days a week. I don’t get to come on here very often so not sure what I have missed, however as always I say do what you want your life your rules ?,

Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I think the pub thing is s good idea but needs to be thought through a lot I would love to meet Steve and most of you lads but I’m sure there is a few i wouldn’t want to meet lol it’s a 6 hour drive from me but I’m still well up for it

Morpheus1983 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Fuck em mate. Really appreciate the chanel. Bandit= top guy!

realcropsnagger WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I mean, I read the OP.

Nuff said. GTFO

takeiteasy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I’m shocked by some people…really..cry like  baby..blame Bandit…be jealous…total no lifers…yes there were times when i have lost a lot but never blame anyone than myself…but sometimes win big and happy…we are grown ups for f… sake, decisions and actions are made by us not by the Bandit or other streamers…i wander when they actually win big if they still blame Bandit…dont think so… i love Bandits videos, love what he does, every video is much awaited, good luck budy!

Tom best WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I dont care how the bandit funds his videos, all I know is there fucking awesome.

Recently I have been watching the latest videos through my fingers.

THE BANDIT HAS MASSIVE BOLLOCKS.

Joe_gambles WANTED $5
    Outlaw

This may suprise people, but the counter guys/girls in Ladbrokes also get paid !

And people with adverts on there YouTube videos get paid, and the BBC with there licensing fees get paid, the people who serve you in maccies get paid.

Personally i believe if you gamble with in your means and keep it fun there’s no issue, it’s just some people want to blame someone for them going out of control, they have the options of deposit limits etc, if you chose to gamble why are you against someone advertising it, you’d do it either way

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)