Just a small message to the morons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Don’t do this pub thing it’s too risky. You live there. It’s your local. I don’t trust a very small minority.

I agree with this too and your other post haz.

I made a comment about being careful about the place being rammed with ‘takers’… with this I meant people who were no genuine fans just turning up for the alcohol and not actually being a fan of the bandit or a genuine member of this forum eg the people trying to constantly bash Steve with this affiliation shit or the go fund me phone/bike type…

BUT from making that comment I was then called a Taker, and a Jaffa (whatever that is) because I’ve accepted a couple of very kind offers of help with my little one in the past..

I won’t have anyone ridicule me or come at me for asking advice about my girl and that fact a couple of people have done that to me.. I’m now afraid to write anything on here!

And for the record I’m not just being an emotional women.. I’d ALWAYS stand up for myself and my girl no matter who it was but those comments towards me really upset me.

Hi thisgirl 2019 I’ve just had to go back and read the threads again where the word Jaffa was used and I had commented below it, in my mind the insult from Stevie was not directed towards you but to the poster who commented about you which was under the belt.

A jaffa is an insult towards a males genitalia, like the Jaffa orange Seedless lol

it was common insult used regularly many moons ago, which is why I commented

I hope this clears it up for you and please don’t think my comment was in any way directed towards yourself or your post.????

Thank you for taking the time to write to me regarding this Hacko! I appreciate it more than you know as I said what Stevie said and the other person said did upset me !

Oh And thank you for explaining what a Jaffa is ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

There has been a lot off sly comments about affiliation on this forum the last month . How many have won a prize draw and said just give me half and put the rest to charity . Not many I’m guessing . I woudnt by the way i would keep it all too .

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Don’t do this pub thing it’s too risky. You live there. It’s your local. I don’t trust a very small minority.

I made a comment about being careful about the place being rammed with ‘takers’… with this I meant people who were no genuine fans just turning up for the alcohol and not actually being a fan of the bandit or a genuine member of this forum eg the people trying to constantly bash Steve with this affiliation shit or the go fund me phone/bike type…

BUT from making that comment I was then called a Taker, and a Jaffa (whatever that is) because I’ve accepted a couple of very kind offers of help with my little one in the past..

I won’t have anyone ridicule me or come at me for asking advice about my girl and that fact a couple of people have done that to me.. I’m now afraid to write anything on here!

And for the record I’m not just being an emotional women.. I’d ALWAYS stand up for myself and my girl no matter who it was but those comments towards me really upset me.

Hi ThisGirl…. The Jaffa comment was for the poster who called you a Taker… My bad, Very sorry for the confusion. ♥️?

I should have quoted the post. Sorry. ?

Jaffa=Seedless ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hi thisgirl 2019 I’ve just had to go back and read the threads again where the word Jaffa was used and I had commented below it, in my mind the insult from Stevie was not directed towards you but to the poster who commented about you which was under the belt.

A jaffa is an insult towards a males genitalia, like the Jaffa orange Seedless lol

I hope this clears it up for you and please don’t think my comment was in any way directed towards yourself or your post.????

^^This

Sorry for the confusion all. ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

^^This

And there’s me thinking a jaffa was a brilliant ball bowled by the bowler in cricket. Mind you those north of the border wouldn’t know what cricket is. ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

^^This

And there’s me thinking a jaffa was a brilliant ball bowled by the bowler in cricket. Mind you those north of the border wouldn’t know what cricket is. ??

Jimmy?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Jimmy lol. Not heard that one. Always thought Jimmy was a Jimmy riddle( piddle) a piss. ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hi ThisGirl…. The Jaffa comment was for the poster who called you a Taker… My bad, Very sorry for the confusion. ♥?

I should have quoted the post. Sorry. ?

Jaffa=Seedless ?

Ahhh! Thank you Stevie! I really appreciate it and it’s made me feel a lot better about the whole thing!

☺️☺️☺️

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Recently this forum has gone down hill a bit with all the ridiculous beg threads, the affiliate digs and the digs at other members like thisgirl or the many others who are just having a vent.. Although it always seems to be $0 – $5 members doing it..

I was thinking maybe a VIP board or something would be good so only members with a wanted of $50+ can chat there.. Would weed out the trolls and chancers and allow people like justgirl to be able to post without fear of being called a taker. Just a thought (also I wanna be seen as VIP ?)

I reckon maybe a similar principal for the meetup

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Recently this forum has gone down hill a bit with all the ridiculous beg threads, the affiliate digs and the digs at other members like thisgirl or the many others who are just having a vent.. Although it always seems to be $0 – $5 members doing it..

I was thinking maybe a VIP board or something would be good so only members with a wanted of $50+ can chat there.. Would weed out the trolls and chancers and allow people like justgirl to be able to post without fear of being called a taker. Just a thought (also I wanna be seen as VIP ?)

We could have a vip bar for people over $120 hahahahaha

Hope your well mate

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

We could have a vip bar for people over $120 hahahahaha

Hope your well mate

You mean over $115 ?

I’m very well mate, i just ate a panini ? hope your good

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I have seen the digs mate at you and this girl and like the true gent you are it was taken with a pinch of salt. ?? ( btw that’s not the jaffa post I’m referring to ha ha)

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

I have seen the digs mate at you and this girl and like the true gent you are it was taken with a pinch of salt. ?? ( btw that’s not the jaffa post I’m referring to ha ha)

I know the post your on about, I really appreciated your response to it mate cheers ?

I used to call my mate jaffa all the time cos he died his hair black and had ginger roots like a jaffa cake ? never knew what it really meant

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I appreciate the support guys ☺️☺️

Just got to stick together ay!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I appreciate the support guys ☺☺

Just got to stick together ay!

Wish them fucking jammin jars would stick together ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)