Jokes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Anyone have any good jokes? In the mood for a giggle haha

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Mickey Mouse wanted a divorce from Minnie ….. so after hearing the arguments, the judge stresses” I have heard the argument, but I can not allow you To divorce her her looks”

mickey slams his fist and shouts …. “ that’s not what I meant when I said she was fucking goofy “

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Mickey Mouse wanted a divorce from Minnie ….. so after hearing the arguments, the judge stresses” I have heard the argument, but I can not allow you To divorce her her looks”

mickey slams his fist and shouts …. “ that’s not what I meant when I said she was fucking goofy “

Mickey Mouse wanted a divorce from Minnie ….. so after hearing the arguments, the judge stresses” I have heard the argument, but I can not allow you To divorce her because of her looks”

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Well played

Damien93 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

If anyone knows any good fruit machine jokes, give me a nudge…

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I went into boots the chemist the other day to buy some condoms. The cashier asks, “Do you want a bag?”

I said “No thanks she’s not that ugly.”

Outlaw

Santa is a good man to play poker against,  he  always checks twice

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

What do you call a man with no shins.

Tony

Outlaw

What do you call a women with cutlery on her head ???

caff

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Roses are red

Violets are blue.

I have a gun.

So get in the car

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m appalled at the lot of you. I relied on this thread the other day and not one laugh came from my mouth. Hang your heads in shame ??

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I’m appalled at the lot of you. I relied on this thread the other day and not one laugh came from my mouth. Hang your heads in shame ??

When should you buy a (winning) bird ??? When she’s going cheep ……

dynamo WANTED $1
    Outlaw

An Englishman, Scottishman and an Irishman are crossing the Sahara Desert in a Jeep. When they are halfway across the Jeep breaks down.

They decided to each go in a seprate direction to find help. They drew lots so each person could take one thing from the Jeep to help them.

The Englishman won so went first picking the canteen of water stating that when he is hot he can have a drink of water and cool down.

The Scottishman was second so he picked the parasol stating that when he is hot he can put it up and get some shade to cool down.

The Irishman went last picking the door of the Jeep.

The Englishman and Scottishman both puzzled asked the Irishman why he picked the door of the Jeep?

The Irishman said when he feels hot he can roll the window down on the door and feel the breeze???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

When should you buy a (winning) bird ??? When she’s going cheep ……

I’ll admit.. I smirked

dynamo wrote:

An Englishman, Scottishman and an Irishman are crossing the Sahara Desert in a Jeep. When they are halfway across the Jeep breaks down.

They decided to each go in a seprate direction to find help. They drew lots so each person could take one thing from the Jeep to help them.

The Englishman won so went first picking the canteen of water stating that when he is hot he can have a drink of water and cool down.

The Scottishman was second so he picked the parasol stating that when he is hot he can put it up and get some shade to cool down.

The Irishman went last picking the door of the Jeep.

The Englishman and Scottishman both puzzled asked the Irishman why he picked the door of the Jeep?

The Irishman said when he feels hot he can roll the window down on the door and feel the breeze???

I would have gone for a blonde, a brunette and a redhead ? but that’s brill ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Head over to slots temlpe .

Bash out as many bous’s as you like on free play .

Bonus pass is still available on this version .

Enjoy or not.

I would imagine the big payouts will come from the amount of spins awarded at the begining of the game ,where it is possible to get 100 from a 7 wheel trigger max .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)