Jamin jars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mattyr27 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

i don’t gamble much as can’t afford to but 4 weeks now I played jamin jars and I must have done at lest 1200 spins on it but I just can’t get a  bonus  On it what’s a man got to do  to get a  bonus  On that game lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah it can be a tricky one to land, that game can go absolutely bonkers though! Some great wins have been seen.

Mattyr27 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I keep trying for now and I hear what ur saying I have seen a few big wins on it that’s y I Thought I give it ago but it not going great for me next vid u do mr bandit see if u can  teach it a  lesson for me lol I like to get a   Bonus On it even if it was just a tenner I just want a  bonus On it lol be way loved ur last vid mate keep up all the good work u do what ever ur doing ur doing it rite great job mate great job ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

In the exact same position I play it plenty chasing the lucrative 3jar multiplier in bonus. It is very hard to bonus and when it does it’s likely to go for 10x

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Mattyr27 wrote:

i don’t gamble much as can’t afford to but 4 weeks now I played jamin jars and I must have done at lest 1200 spins on it but I just can’t get a  bonus  On it what’s a man got to do  to get a  bonus  On that game lol

I’ve had those days on it & also had loads a bonuses on other days alough I’ve not had anything to shout about my biggest win on it was just over x200… Its a tough ducker

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Mattyr27 wrote:

Bonus aren’t all that mate normally, I got a few recently that were over in about 30 seconds with 6 spins not hitting with my jammin jars all jammin’ as far as possible away from each other lol…

I actually got a £1200 base game win on £2 then moved on ASAP! Got 3 big strawberries on rainbow that all linked up and with my two jars!!!

Bonanza is my nemesis and ban list….

2300 SPINS WITH NO BONUS!! 😀 (so don’t go chasing that bonus mate!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)