It’s done!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    valgore WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Well after years of gambling, it’s finally done.

I have joined gamban and I’m now blocked on practically all sites. I was losing to much and it became a big problem for me to the point that I was lieing to my Mrs about what I was doing with the money. All in all, I am gutted I’ve had to do it but at the same time, it’s like a huge weight has been lifted because I know I can’t join any site now.

Just wanted to say that if it wasn’t for the Bandit then I wouldn’t have known about Gamban and I dread to think what would of happened if I carried on going.

Cheers Bandit and I’m still watching all your vids.. Oh and if you ever fancy throwing me a condolences bonus then I’m all good with that cause that’s the only chance I have of winning haha.

Take it easy

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Good man! It’s absolutely the right decision. Stick with it, you’ll thank yourself later. 🙂

valgore WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Cheers mate. I’m glad it’s done but wow it was actually really hard to do. Had my Mrs with me just to make sure that I wasn’t messing around.

She’s chuffed I did it and I know it’s for the good. Our relationship wouldn’t have lasted with me being as bad as I am.

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

What a brilliant thing to do, not only did you acknowledge the issue you then took a big leap to do something about it. Brilliant!!

My mate did the same but whenever he had felt low or wanted to gamble he would give his usual starting balance to his Mrs to save for him!!! Then after a few weeks he felt flush and couldn’t believe how much spare cash they had. It really helped him not see it as not giving something up but actually starting something new. Sometimes things like this help us gamblers as it really tough.

good luck with it

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The biggest hurdle is acknowledging you have a problem. Good on you bud and all the best ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

valgore wrote:

Well after years of gambling, it’s finally done.

I have joined gamban and I’m now blocked on practically all sites. I was losing to much and it became a big problem for me to the point that I was lieing to my Mrs about what I was doing with the money. All in all, I am gutted I’ve had to do it but at the same time, it’s like a huge weight has been lifted because I know I can’t join any site now.

Just wanted to say that if it wasn’t for the Bandit then I wouldn’t have known about Gamban and I dread to think what would of happened if I carried on going.

Cheers Bandit and I’m still watching all your vids.. Oh and if you ever fancy throwing me a condolences bonus then I’m all good with that cause that’s the only chance I have of winning haha.

Take it easy

Big step to take that mate and best of luck with it, i hope it saves you shit loads of wonga and you get to spend it on all things nice 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)