Its been hard!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

BustedFlush wrote:

I will delete my account but it’s proving to be impossible. Can’t find out how to do it….

Look no one has your email address on here. I will ask seedy to delete your account.

I’ve got his e-mail address.

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Say what you think Rbreen ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Talk about a full on meltdown, good lord. ?

@themadchef – I’m sorry that your thread has been invaded by this lunatic.

(Duplicate post as I wasn’t logged in).

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

BustedFlush wrote:

Mastermind Haz40 – you must have been at the back of the queue when the gene-pool fairy was dishing out the brain cells.

There have been 100s of posts to this forum in the last month since i joined, yet not one of them have arrived in my private email account. Yet you’re suggesting i could have subscribed to a post that i knew nothing about?

Christ. No wonder the bookies are rich.

Yeah, it’s far more likely that “themadchef” hacked the servers and picked your email out to let you know he was struggling with gambling related issues. And you have the audacity to call other people stupid? Purchase a mirror and you’ll find the stupid cunt.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

BustedFlush wrote:

Mastermind Haz40 – you must have been at the back of the queue when the gene-pool fairy was dishing out the brain cells.

There have been 100s of posts to this forum in the last month since i joined, yet not one of them have arrived in my private email account. Yet you’re suggesting i could have subscribed to a post that i knew nothing about?

Christ. No wonder the bookies are rich.

I don’t gamble you fuckin idiot. I was sorting your problem.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Account deleted you need to chill out a bit now anyway its sorted no one has access to any of your information so no individual user can spam you. its a subscribed email alert only is what can happen.

Good night 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

A sprinkle of Seedykins magic has happened ??

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Seedy is our Hero ??

Bustedthrush is no more, sorry flush ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Account deleted you need to chill out a bit now anyway its sorted no one has access to any of your information so no individual user can spam you. its a subscribed email alert only is what can happen.

Good night ?

Yeah, well, you’re getting sued.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Good night ?

Yeah, well, you’re getting sued.

He got a email from backinamo because when he signed up it subscribes you to general area and you may get a notification from there but not always or you would get tonnes of spam thing is when he signed up he agreed to that #facepalm

Anyway back to my game lol

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

That Bustedflush fella has more issues than Marvel comics.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

D3sp3rado wrote:

wonder what super powers he had ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

D3sp3rado wrote:

The power of being an idiot.

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

D3sp3rado wrote:

I’ll call him “Neurotic Man”

Movie guy voice – The ability to become overly irritated by minor to non issues.

Backinamohawk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

@themadchef i know how u feel with the urge to gamble, what has been working for my self if i need a break has been to not watch any gambling videos or streams or anything gambling related, and within a week or two i pretty much lose interest in it, i have just been away for 4-5 months and only kind of got back in to it because of the lockdown, i would say the slots videos are good if u trying to gamble less, but if u want to quit gambling completely u have to stop watching the videos otherwise u will never get it out of ur head

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)