Is this the END!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #19383
    JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

    I hope not. I did suggest Dailymotion as a new site. they allow slot vids. They have everything bandit needs. But we have radio silence now.
    I am an ex gambler, left a wake of destruction and came out after 30 years of slots very very bruised and battered with online being my hell.
    but here i am. waiting for the one person i watch play slots.  Do not let the trolls beat you.  

    1
    #19392
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    5
    2
    #19425
    JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

     

    The Bandit wrote:

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    fucking nice one m8.   yer they are fucks the trolls.  i meant radio silence from the trolls on redditt and yt. they are the type of person who hide behind a curtain with a camera ready to blow out their neighbour who is just trying to earn a few bob to keep the familys head above water to the social m8.  little 4 ft nothings with no life. fuck em all.

     

    #19430
    Motherphucker WANTED $0
    Spectator

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    JRushPixel wrote:

     

    The Bandit wrote:

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    fucking nice one m8.   yer they are fucks the trolls.  i meant radio silence from the trolls on redditt and yt. they are the type of person who hide behind a curtain with a camera ready to blow out their neighbour who is just trying to earn a few bob to keep the familys head above water to the social m8.  little 4 ft nothings with no life. fuck em all.

     

    Get yourself a job and stop sponging off the state and the trolls won’t report you.  it’s called contributing to society instead of sitting on your arse and expecting other people to support you. At least this bandit guy pays taxes.  Glad you got caught, might convince you to actually get a job, although judging by your grammar you may wish to get an education first

    #19440
    JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

    Motherphucker wrote:

    JRushPixel wrote:

     

    The Bandit wrote:

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    fucking nice one m8.   yer they are fucks the trolls.  i meant radio silence from the trolls on redditt and yt. they are the type of person who hide behind a curtain with a camera ready to blow out their neighbour who is just trying to earn a few bob to keep the familys head above water to the social m8.  little 4 ft nothings with no life. fuck em all.

     

    Get yourself a job and stop sponging off the state and the trolls won’t report you.  it’s called contributing to society instead of sitting on your arse and expecting other people to support you. At least this bandit guy pays taxes.  Glad you got caught, might convince you to actually get a job, although judging by your grammar you may wish to get an education first

    What the fuck are you on about dickhead….. read the post again.  I said ” THEY are the type of person ” As in the trolls   I am in the UK Merchant Navy and have been since I left school in 1984. Stupid cunt.  Use your eyes and stop insulting people whom actually help defend this country’s waters and borders without much recognition. We are the UK’s 4th force and I take that as a huge HUGE INSULT.
    Also knobhead my best friend was disabled in the gulf war while working on the ship.  You gonna tell him to get back to work and stop scrounging off the state.

    2
    1
    #19488
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

    Warning @Motherphucker don’t abuse other members as this will result in your account getting banned. As you obviously didn’t read @JRushPixel post correctly and he corrected you in good fashion I’m letting it go this time no more warnings. Let’s be nice and chat ??

    #19489
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    I’ve fucked him off already Seedy, i warned him the other day.  FTC.

    #19491
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

    If FTC is what i think it means, i couldn’t agree more!!!
    Hard luck on todays session mate. Next time hey.

    #19492
    ImperialDragon WANTED $69
    Outlaw

    Is there a political spin behind all of this?  The trolls’ involvement in the banning of streamers?  I get the impression that there are 2 types of trolls:

    1. The right-leaning conservative (and possibly religious) types with traditional values.  They use their moral compass to discourage gambling.  They think that people should be back in their houses by 10PM (curfew).  These types are pro-establishment and everyone must obey and conform to the law.  They use their “goody two shoes” status to go around banning the streamers.

    2. The left-leaning SJW’s (social justice warriors).  Don’t confuse liberals with the left, as SJW’s aren’t liberals.  They are the exact opposite – authoritarian.  They use their nanny-state 1984 agenda to go around social networks, stifling out freedom of speech.  This includes the banning of streamers.

    Both troll types set a dangerous precedent.

    #19494
    Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    Motherphucker wrote:

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    JRushPixel wrote:

     

    The Bandit wrote:

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    fucking nice one m8.   yer they are fucks the trolls.  i meant radio silence from the trolls on redditt and yt. they are the type of person who hide behind a curtain with a camera ready to blow out their neighbour who is just trying to earn a few bob to keep the familys head above water to the social m8.  little 4 ft nothings with no life. fuck em all.

     

    Get yourself a job and stop sponging off the state and the trolls won’t report you.  it’s called contributing to society instead of sitting on your arse and expecting other people to support you. At least this bandit guy pays taxes.  Glad you got caught, might convince you to actually get a job, although judging by your grammar you may wish to get an education first

    “get yourself a job” ok where? apply for a job get turned down repeat, I sent out 150 applications a week before I was declared unfit to work,

    got zero offers back went round countless places asking for work, did every course offered and still told no we can’t employ you. I was then told by a drug dealer that I should get off my arse and work ..

    #19504
    aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

    Run187 wrote:

    Motherphucker wrote:

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    JRushPixel wrote:

     

    The Bandit wrote:

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    fucking nice one m8.   yer they are fucks the trolls.  i meant radio silence from the trolls on redditt and yt. they are the type of person who hide behind a curtain with a camera ready to blow out their neighbour who is just trying to earn a few bob to keep the familys head above water to the social m8.  little 4 ft nothings with no life. fuck em all.

     

    Get yourself a job and stop sponging off the state and the trolls won’t report you.  it’s called contributing to society instead of sitting on your arse and expecting other people to support you. At least this bandit guy pays taxes.  Glad you got caught, might convince you to actually get a job, although judging by your grammar you may wish to get an education first

    “get yourself a job” ok where? apply for a job get turned down repeat, I sent out 150 applications a week before I was declared unfit to work,

    got zero offers back went round countless places asking for work, did every course offered and still told no we can’t employ you. I was then told by a drug dealer that I should get off my arse and work ..

    Can you not set your own business up? Window cleaner/ gardening? Lots of options for you. Also I don’t know many that struggle to get a job the only thing they struggle with is finding s job they want, unfortunately getting the job you want is not alaways going to happen but I am sure you get a low paid job to start with and work your way up?

    #19593
    JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

     

    aps31 wrote:

    Run187 wrote:

    Motherphucker wrote:

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    JRushPixel wrote:

     

    The Bandit wrote:

    I’m not intending to be silent mate, i have answered lots of peoples questions on Twitter when they ask them.

    I’l carry on posting the videos on to this website as long as i want to, no troll will stop me, that really grates the fuck out of them doesn’t it lol I don’t really care how many platforms go down, i will make my own hosting company if i really need to, who will they report me to then, oh yeah, me lol

    fucking nice one m8.   yer they are fucks the trolls.  i meant radio silence from the trolls on redditt and yt. they are the type of person who hide behind a curtain with a camera ready to blow out their neighbour who is just trying to earn a few bob to keep the familys head above water to the social m8.  little 4 ft nothings with no life. fuck em all.

     

    Get yourself a job and stop sponging off the state and the trolls won’t report you.  it’s called contributing to society instead of sitting on your arse and expecting other people to support you. At least this bandit guy pays taxes.  Glad you got caught, might convince you to actually get a job, although judging by your grammar you may wish to get an education first

    “get yourself a job” ok where? apply for a job get turned down repeat, I sent out 150 applications a week before I was declared unfit to work,

    got zero offers back went round countless places asking for work, did every course offered and still told no we can’t employ you. I was then told by a drug dealer that I should get off my arse and work ..

    Can you not set your own business up? Window cleaner/ gardening? Lots of options for you. Also I don’t know many that struggle to get a job the only thing they struggle with is finding s job they want, unfortunately getting the job you want is not alaways going to happen but I am sure you get a low paid job to start with and work your way up?

    I left school in 84 and went in navy for 20 years and then luckily i fell by accident into writing books and now i am retired at 51.  My son who is 23 and has a levels and uni was only getting those zero contracts and temp work in a warehouse and they would pay him late.  They were middle eastern millionaires and he left cos they paid l8 every week for 2 mnths.  the social would not let him sign on cos he left the job lol.  He carried on with shitty call centre or warehouse all temp and finally he used his uni skills and what i taught him to start his own business.  he makes enough to keep himself fed n clothed and enough for a few games and a night out once a mnth………

    try and find a job m8 were u are the boss.   i know 3 guys who get a few quid off the black taxi ranks and tips for helping people in taxis and money from the shops in the shopping centre for bringing trolleys back to shops and stopping people nicking em.  they got an id and go ahead from council for it and do good.   i know another guy who has a contract with 3 golf courses to dredge the lakes to keep em clean for free and he makes his money selling balls to players and a travelling butty and drinks trolley on course. they txt he comes to them.  look for jobs or markets were they might not exist yet m8…yer its hard but theres allways money somewere.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)