Is there a vid today??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Is there a sss out today

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

No mate, as per the last video – i will be back on the 27/28th with my next one, kids and Christmas and all that, been away the last few days too, not long got in so no time unfortunately.

Sean WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Cheers for all the videos this year! I really enjoy them.. have a good Christmas with the family!

Kaneburns WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit on your next video can you try getting a bonus on jammin jars I love the bonus on that game and how much potential it has ☺ and I can’t manage to get it so I wish you luck if you manage it ? thanks for all the videos have a merry Xmas too you and all your family .

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I don’t think you’ve played it before, a BTG game, Donuts it’s called ? ?? it’s got crazy potential ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

+1 for donuts, I’ve heard really good things. Bonus galore I believe!

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Steve in your next video can u play the goonies ? Love that game . Thanks for all the videos x

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Donuts… Barf lol

I am sure i will try Jammin Jars and probably The Goonies too, i want that top feature the bastard 😀 If you are lucky and i am feeling like hurting my brain, i will give Donuts a bash again too lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Aw yeaaaaaaaaa, that’s what we like to hear!

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I Think you should bash Rise of Olympus, Hades bonus ?

Reeloo33 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Thanks for the videos a 2018 (and from earlier).

i wish you and the family a merry chrismas n a happy new year.

I would love to see you do a cup on the megaways vikings game with feature buy. Maybe mix it up with gambling. Add and extra feature to the cup. Randomize a number equal to number of spins 5-12 or max. It would make it more volitiel. Havent Been picked myself for any of the cups yet, but still have a blast watching them. Any thoughts ?

/Reeloo

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Bandit

Hey pal i know u get alot of requests but could ya play Diamond MIne on one of your upcoming videos if poss.

Did my nuts in the last time i played it over a month ago….felt like thousands of spins without a bonus and rinsed about 7 reloads off me.

Honestly dont want to see you lose on it. You just seem to be able to bonus games alot

And would be great to see one.

Cheers mate

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Scruffy duck all the way! I just love the music, not sure why as it’s definitely not what I’d chose to listen to but for some reason it just hooks me in.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

No mate, as per the last video – i will be back on the 27/28th with my next one, kids and Christmas and all that, been away the last few days too, not long got in so no time unfortunately.

Disgusting reply. How dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

😀 have a wonderful day tomorrow mate.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think paint epic potential in that one I tell yah ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)