Is the thread gone, Bandit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Before it got heated, I spent a lot of time on some of my replies in that, including some example code to simulate a simple slot or dice based game to show how random results can work to a known RTP. There was some qualitative information buried in there it would be a shame to lose is all.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Jesus what’s happened there??? I’ve spent the best part of the last hour or so reading through it. Get half way and it disappeared. What was the outcome ?

It was boxing my head in but it was interesting

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

It ended with Just Basics saying me and Biohazard were gay for each other and making homophobic slurs. His usual sort of M.O. when he doesn’t have any counterargument to someone explaining why he’s wrong about something…throw nasty insults and then claim he was the victim.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

At least I can cry myself to sleep tonight.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Yes it is deleted and i must say, i absolutely totally and definitely did not appreciate your dig at it would never be allowed on a “proper” forum or words to that effect.

Now i have to go as my kids are ill so i won’t be back to reply but that fucked me right off.

Maher8430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

What’s gone off lad?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I don’t think homophobic slurs, or JB’s offensive insults and conduct in general, should be allowed on a forum. It’s exactly because I think this is a decent forum that I couldn’t believe he was being allowed to keep doing it. Wasn’t meant as a dig at you Steve, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.

By the end of that thread, my conduct wasn’t exactly perfect either for which I apologise, it takes a lot to wind me up but I did get wound up.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Jeez… I went out for a hour, seen the thread was getting heated & was going to read it later… Its why I posted industry’s changing NDA’s thread… To say to JB that the info is all publicly available.. ? Instead of arguing with posters on the forums. As I believed he would not listen to genuine posters. Ahh well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)