Is that it bandit?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

If bandit doesn’t start posting Blair witch style videos of him walking through some shit scary woods followed by a blacked funeral gown seedy then disappointment is an understatement

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Something massive must have happened for him to not even reply to the thread . Even his twitter has nothing on it and that had everyday videos of him just being a normal person nothing to do with slotting .

I hope he is ok and if he is taking time away just let us know he’s ok .

if he’s in prison for something again that’s personal and obviously doesn’t want anyone knowing but the complete absence is swaying that way tbh

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

He is just not slotting atm 😂🤣

Seedy, where it says “official website of the bandit’s slot video channel” can you change it to “he is just not slotting atm, enjoy the 400+ hours of content”

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Been apart of this forum for years now and just like someone has said, the nothingness is very much out of the ordinary, I don’t have a clue and am not going to speculate but something clearly isn’t normal about this situation, I know what your saying seedy but your his best mate your obviously going to say that so I’m not 100% certain that it is as simple as just not playing slots because there is no activity anywhere from bandit but hey ho not my place and whatever’s going on is going on basically

StevieG WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I don’t think Kim and Paul were joking about him being in prison. They played it off as a joke after Kim dropped the bollock live on air. (See 2:58:00 timestamp on the video in the thread about it)

Seems plausible to me that he got sent down for something tax related. Willing to bet money on it actually.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

StevieG wrote:

Willing to bet money on it actually.

And I’m willing to bet money that he isn’t 👍

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

StevieG wrote:

Willing to bet money on it actually.

And I’m willing to bet money that he isn’t 👍

Not much though we’ve got a car to fix 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Has anyone actually seen The Bandit and Seedy in the same room?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Has anyone actually seen The Bandit and Seedy in the same room?

Yes 🤣

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Haha, show me, maybe in a prisoners visitation perhaps, which one was wearing a bib?😂

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Could be anywhere tbh but it’s extremely strange that he isn’t active on any social media and that doesn’t even have to do with slots just in general terms and I can’t see bandit after all these posts not replying to even one on his own forum, or even putting one simple Twitter post up, just doesn’t add up and again just like I referred to seedy, xbob your gonna say something like that I’d do the same for a mate so tbh not taking the piss but either you or seedy or any other close friend could say anything and it wouldn’t be believable and I’m not calling any of you liars, but in general regardless of the situation whether he’s in prison or sat in his front room building Lego your going to say or act like everything’s fine whether it is or not.

The only way he wouldn’t give a reply is if it is pretty serious such as a big health concern in the family or himself or too sound daft something like prison other than that it’s all just a bit bizarre, can understand him ignoring people who take the piss or are just wanting a video but there’s people who’ve supported from the get go and still no reply so it’s got to be serious

cleo13 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i for one just hope hes fit and well and living a good life.if ever he returns great ,if not no worries.

Guitar WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi everyone long time lurker.

I came looking to see what has happened to Steve. It seems noone really knows so I’ll just say if you read this Steve, hope you’re OK.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)