Is Mystery Museum the worst game on the planet?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Excommunicado WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I’ve played this game 5 times now, over 1000 spins. No bonus, barely any win spins. I’m not buying a bonus on it as its a Push machine which means it has 0x bonuses in it. 

Has anyone else had any luck free spinning it ? You barely seem to get one scatter, let alone 3. I just can not get it to bonus.

Seems a far cry away from To the Moon which I’ve had a max win on and find will gice a bonus, even if its a small onre, pretty regularly. Just seems a shame as I like Push games in general but Mystery Museum just feels like utter dog shit. Perhaps I’ve just hit it at a bad time ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s definitely on the dick head of games list, personally I’ve done well out of  mystery museum…quite a few three scatter with two pharaoh heads ( I think I have a picture of one of them on here ) but haven’t hit a 5 Column with pharaoh yet…and have had weak luck on to the moon never gets past the three scatters and it never gives me the 5/6 column

so personally  museum has done me better if the two , but to the moon is a lot more engaging as a game…and much more fun

Excommunicado WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yeah I find Moon much more engaging than Museum. The max win I had on it was the first 6 column bonus I’ve had. I did hit top symbol with 5 columns once whoch paid around 4000x iirc.

I did eventually after around 1000 spins get a bonus on Museum and it paid 21x 😂. Well worth it.

enduserBC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I love Mystery Museum but it sure can be a brutal balance battering bastard, had plenty big hits on it though, as for The Moon it fucking hates me, never get anywhere, no idea how the Bandit smashes it all the time

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

They’re all the worst game on the planet when they are tearing you a new one.

Stop gambling. Find hobby that doesn’t steal from you.

Excommunicado WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Strange how it goes isn’t it. I’ve had multiple thousands of X wins on to the moon including a max win on it. But I cant get as much as 50x out of mystery museum haha.

Hope your luck changes with to the moon. Its a great slot when it wants to be

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Stop ‘n’ Step has bonused Max Megaways (by BTG), but I have put a few thousand spins through it and haven’t bonused it yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)