is bandit done with gambling for good now?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

A few months ago he said he was making another video but then the glassing incident occured. Now there’s this prison rumour, so i do wonder now if all is well.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Glassing incident? Never heard anything like that is that more BS and rumours or is this how the prison shit started?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Glassing incident? Never heard anything like that is that more BS and rumours or is this how the prison shit started?

I can’t remember which thread it was posted in, but Bandit said he’d been glassed during a recent night out and that’s why his video that he was going to upload had been delayed.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Steller wrote:

The devil wrote:

I can’t remember which thread it was posted in, but Bandit said he’d been glassed during a recent night out and that’s why his video that he was going to upload had been delayed.

As far as I am aware all is well with Ste he only messaged me the other day. So he will be back to do a video when he is ready and wanting to play 🙂

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Thank you Seedy, good to hear.

Slots are a pile of steaming dog toffee at the moment, so wouldn’t blame him for not fancying a spin!

xx

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Slots really are atrocious just now… however, try playing the old microgamings (when you can find at good rtps) they’re paying me well right now..

Thunderstruck Immortal Playboy Avalon etc and get this these are actually fun in the base and free spins unlike the modern slots!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)