Interesting to see that….

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Larry Longballs wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Larry Longballs wrote:

Bandit, are you not doing any more YouTube videos? Haven’t seen any new ones for ages and it also appears that your previous videos have been removed.

He’s streamed on twitch the past two Sundays here

http://www.twitch.com/thereelking1981

You can watch back the weeks you missed as well ?

Wow, he sat there for 5hrs and lost 4k and said he enjoyed it.  I’m struggling to see where the enjoyment is spending 5hrs of your life losing 4k!

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> £40 stakes as well.  Has to be mentally ill.</span>

any money should be thought of as lost. your gambling and thus paying to be entertained. The 40 stakes are no different to you losing at 4-pound stakes or you losing four hundred pounds got to equate the money to what you can afford to lose

I presume steve works in somewhere like marketing and works on commission so what he can afford to lose is miles apart from us. that is only my guess and I would also guess he does more than one business and no doubt does that sports betting thing against others. That or he a high-class plumber lol

he’s as far as I know worked at places like Argos and wouldn’t be spending 40 GBP a spin in that field..

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

It’s the same if you play captain venture on iPad the gamble has been removed on videoslots it’s a shame as I use to love playing on 20p stake and hitting the top now you have to play on laptop to use the gamble on captain venture, I noticed the same as bandit said reel king gamble has now disappeared on laptop. Videoslots said it is not down to them when I asked them a few weeks ago about why has it been removed on captain venture on Mobile version. THANKS TO WIGGY JUST NOTICED YOU HAVE TO GO TO SETTINGS AND TURN IT ON I THINK THE UPDATE HAS MADE IT TURN OFF???

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

You need to turn it on in settings now since update???

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Any stream today you mad c-bomb

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

So done with online play, geezus. It only makes me frustrated, hit my tilt faster then ever when compared going to landbased. Last week i dropped in 200 > 2600 walked away with cash money in my pocket.

So lets give it a try online > had to drop in 3 deposits of 3x 200 to finally get something, to be wagered out as usual and crash as faster as the speed of lightning. The only thing random about a slot online is the base game.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)