I did it!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Avernite WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hey all, I’m back again. The final update of my journey on gamble free.

Sad to say I did have a minor relapse last night of 30 dollars, but the urge to chase wasn’t there anymore. I excluded my account and went to sleep. Something I never used to be able to do.

As of yesterday I sent my last lump sum payment to my credit card. I am now debt free, with 1k in savings. I feel so good right now, all those months of grinding and going without has finally paid off. I’ve set some new goals to keep that number climbing too!

Huge thanks to everyone who has been a part of my journey. The kind words, encouragement and The Bandit putting up awesome content have definitely been a huge help ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Well done on getting debt free! Keep putting that money into savings and stay safe ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Avernite wrote:

Huge thanks to everyone who has been a part of my journey. The kind words, encouragement and The Bandit putting up awesome content have definitely been a huge help ?

And also never forget, you got your self out of the hole… that my friend is fucking epic news … well done, epic news when we are Surrounded  by Bad …

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats! I’m proud of you! X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)